Ice & Blood: Legendary, Unique and Set weapons

Those are indeed good finds, a Kal'dur at that level is just what I need on my SW as I already have one with 2.5%, and the other one is outdated with "only" 2.0% :bye:

Nice finds vaclaf, go to love those %LL weapons.

I just found a Charo's steel blade from the ice guardian, my 3rd legendary drop in 2 days. So hopefully I'm on a roll here too.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...27s_Steel_Blade

Awesome find, larvi!

I keep seeing you in the servers too...is this in HC? Closed?

What kind of build are you using?

:bye:

gogo

Hi gogo, it is in closed net HC that I found it, also just found a Nitao's hammer:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._of_Black_Death

Not legendary but something I've never seen before. I guess I'm going to have to start a hafted wielding toon one of these days.

The build I'm using is a veiled ranged frenzied rampage SW, I documented a bit of my build and progress in this thread:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15944

It's kind of an easy way out to be running veiled all the time since so far I haven't found any monster who can even damage me other than the swirling mist. The downside is there's no Area of Effect so it doesn't level as fast as other builds and I have to do boss killing or running the cursed forest chain for experience. I keep taking out Abashai hoping for a decent drop from it but so far nothing good. I do find a lot of aspect and non aspect set pieces from the quest drops in the forest though.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally found my very first Official Legendary.

Here she is... http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._Eternal_Search

Only a ring, but brings great hope that the char. I am running atm has built in "hidden luck value".

Found this ring under the "egg" in gold.

I remain, :)

Beautiful Etherian!

How's yer feel on the game now... feel like just playing non-stop till the next one drops?

Welcome to the Legendary Craze

:crazy:

gogo

• 2 months later...

Tonight was very special!

So special this Legendary, THE SECOND RING droped from the Scorpion.

So special this Legendary, SILITHAR'S MALICE droped from Girvym Cave Dragon.

I near soiled myself when the ring droped, as I had been farming for who knows how many runs. I again near fell out of my chair when the Silithar's droped. Both of these beauties droped in the very same server, not an hour apart from each other. I simply could not believe what had happened.

I had the pleasure of having Dreeft in-game when the jeweler crafted the ring for BlackMass. I again had the pleasure of having Claudius in-game when the weapon master created the magical bow.

Both in the same server, not an hour from each other. I still cant believe what just happened.

Looks like you found a really lucky server eth ;) Nice stuff there....although now you have to make a ranged caster to use the bow... :D

Gratz Eth :lol:

Dude that's Awesome! :yay:

Thanks Fellas!

I am on cloud Nine still, even almost 24 hours after the events.

Back to Boss Farm.

I remain, :viking:

Opps, nearly forgot... :sick:

In the very same server, spawned a really high %LL 2-H hafted SW battle axe. 3.2%LL at level 138. Looks really sick also when wearing the battle axe. I've never seen so much flame on a weapon module.

Also recieved a really nice %LL shuriken. 2.2%LL at level 135 with native weakening properties.

I only mention these [2] rares for a referance to how "lucky" the server was which also spawned the [2] Legendary's.

Hope we all find such "lucky" severs in time!

I remain, :P

Weeeehoooooo :viking:

Our SW got his first Legendary ! :yay:

Signet of Thunder

sddi.png

49.6 Rph :)

:bye:

Gratz Woody... :oooo: ...Now that is some sick RpH!

Love the photo job on him as well. Catching the Signet mid-air while casting a buff.

Well Gentlemen.

A run in Niob, while doing a quest in the Swamp Region known as Beautiful Olm Heads. Smacking on the head of an Olm, the game suprised me once again.

Alone in server, not 2 minutes into said quest. KALDUR'S LEGACY droped on the ground from a common looking but very rich Olm.

I was told once, never judge a book by its cover. The Olm proved this very old saying true!

It took me a few minutes to register what had just happened. For so long, I farmed only boss's for such a godly item. Strange how it just feel at the feet of a common Olm.

The Legacy is also level 160 with 2.5%LL, same as the picture shown on Wiki.

I remain, :viking: