Dwarvensilver Tunic - Sacred 2's Newest Unique

Woo Hoo!

I just found it with woody and some other guys this afternoon.. It's brand spanking new and never found... I've already promised it away...

ain't it a beaut?

Check out the +20 % Vitality ^^

:)

gogo

I realized why I was so happy with this find. When Sacred 2 was first released, we were unable to get the game here in Canada at the time. I would look on with envy at everyone else playing while I would slowly stifle my sobbing cries in my pillow at night.

jk

Anyway

One of the things that I was insanely jealous of was all the goodies peeps were finding in the game when it was just released, and seeing all the incredible legendaries and uniques going up. I had to relegate myself at the time to pretending to find joy from documenting eveyone else's finds :P

Now finally..I got to say... Found it first!

gogo

Wow nice finds there Gogo. Today was playing on SP trying to advance my dryad and had a Unique drop I went to the Wiki but couldnt find it ill post right away its a helm Dryad only.

Btw Where can I find the screenshots I take off the game? I just found one sub folder on My Images folder but I only see there files with .tga file extension and none of my programs can open it. Do you guys use any special programs to open the screenshots of the game or what need help on this :devil:

I tried but it didnt show the all image dunno whats worng with it, I opted to use the past copy option to Paint works best :starwars:

Anyway heres the pic:

Feather Trappings

Beautiful Nomad!

I just addded your find to the wiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...ather_Trappings

Great find!

;)

gogo

Heya,

meh I found level 200 or so unique Wayfarer Inquisitor boots :)

course I never play Inquisitor, so imagine my joy;)

If anyone has a high level Inquisitor and is interested in these boots... lemme know!

Greetz