Oh, Hello there!

Hello, my name is Stefan and I'm fairly new to Sacred 2 (been playing about 2 weeks)

Umm a little about myself:

-I'm 19 years old and I live in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada

-I was originally born and raised in Montréal, Quebec (it's good to see some fellow Montrealers :bow:)

-I'm currently looking to get a teaching degree and be a high school teacher

-I'm a big fan of RPGs and the like. I've played Ragnarok Online for the last 4 years on a private server with friends but lately it's gotten a little boring so I picked up Sacred 2 for the Xbox 360 and thought it was awesome. Unfortunately the auto-targeting system got on my nerves so I just bought (today) the PC version (no Ice & Blood yet :smile:) so here's to hoping my crappy computer can handle it!

-I'm a huge movie buff, which kinda sucks since most people haven't heard of my favorite movies haha

-I'm a musician at heart, I've been playing the tenor saxophone for 6 years and am currently trying to learn how to play the blues harmonica. My musical tastes range from Mozart, to Tom Waits, to NWA, to Johnny Cash. I listen to pretty much every genre of music out there.

-I also read a lot, but mostly philosophy books and non-fiction (just finished Friederich Nietzche's Antichrist) so stuff most people find boring haha

So, to summarize I'm a really friendly guy who enjoys lots of things especially meeting new people and having a grand old time :)

Oh and since I'm starting fresh as of tonight, I'll be glad to team up with any other newbies or experienced players who want to start a new character! I think I'll start with a Dryad or a Pyromancer HE...

Hello, my name is Stefan and I'm fairly new to Sacred 2 (been playing about 2 weeks)

Umm a little about myself:

-I'm 19 years old and I live in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada

-I was originally born and raised in Montréal, Quebec (it's good to see some fellow Montrealers :paladin: )

-I'm currently looking to get a teaching degree and be a high school teacher

-I'm a big fan of RPGs and the like. I've played Ragnarok Online for the last 4 years on a private server with friends but lately it's gotten a little boring so I picked up Sacred 2 for the Xbox 360 and thought it was awesome. Unfortunately the auto-targeting system got on my nerves so I just bought (today) the PC version (no Ice & Blood yet :D ) so here's to hoping my crappy computer can handle it!

-I'm a huge movie buff, which kinda sucks since most people haven't heard of my favorite movies haha

-I'm a musician at heart, I've been playing the tenor saxophone for 6 years and am currently trying to learn how to play the blues harmonica. My musical tastes range from Mozart, to Tom Waits, to NWA, to Johnny Cash. I listen to pretty much every genre of music out there.

-I also read a lot, but mostly philosophy books and non-fiction (just finished Friederich Nietzche's Antichrist) so stuff most people find boring haha

So, to summarize I'm a really friendly guy who enjoys lots of things especially meeting new people and having a grand old time :)

Oh and since I'm starting fresh as of tonight, I'll be glad to team up with any other newbies or experienced players who want to start a new character! I think I'll start with a Dryad or a Pyromancer HE...

Great intro Stefan, honestly, people`s writeups when they join this place is among my favorite reads. So folks don`t like the same kinds of movies you do? Can you mention a few ? I consider myself a bit of a mini movie buff, I always like to hear what people enjoy seeing on the big screen.

I noticed you also mentionned mozard...btw did you Amadeus ? I consider that to be one of the absolute most brilliant movies ever filmed, and watch it repeatedly, even now, years after it`s release. Regarding teaching, probably no other passion out there more noble. I did my stint for a few years with ice-hockey, rugby and soccor, and will never forget the impact our teaching had on tomorrow`s peeps.

Great having you here, glad you were able to find us through the busy net.

Welcome to DarkMatters

:)

gogo