Gold Diggers Inc. now recruiting!

Haha, I was a bit at a loss for a title.

Here's an idea for a "mini" or occasional event that I thought could be a lot of fun. An all MFer... (and only now has it occurred to me what other meaning MF could have, eh heh..). Anyway! An MF builds only event where we push the limits of our chances to find those elusive goodies. Specifically, this event is geared towards low levels. The idea here is to reap the benefits of Niob shopping for low level chars as we can see with low level Bargainers. Not only that but I often recall what great drops a party of players can get even when only one of the players has invested in MF. It would be cool to see what great things a party could drop if all party members have invested heavily into MF.

What I have done so far to gear up for this is I've already gained about 10% of Map Revealed and I increased my SB to about 60-70%. At level 1. When I'm ready to begin leveling I'll stock up on EP and MF gear and forge just enough for decent damage and defense.

In general I've seen uniques and drop at level 10 and sets dropping at level 15; what I'm really after though are the Lengendary items and that's what this whole thing is bent on. What got me on this treacherous road is that I wanted to know how soon I could go and battle the Nameless Guardians and how soon I could get my hands on a Legendary. I'm hopeful that compared to Niob the Legendary drops will be more frequent. This based on an assumption that investing so heavily at such an early level will improve chances greatly.

That's pretty much it! Low levels with uber MF ftw. If you guys are up for it I'd be interested to see how it works this Sunday. The ultimate test would be the following week where we would be around level 20 and go up against the Nameless Guardians. The lowest level they spawn at is level 26 on Bronze and Silver.

:4rofl:

Hi

Whats Gold Diggers Inc. what does it do if your a member. is this like a clan in sacred game. cos I did join a clan about a year ago, but I not played sacred 2 for over a year, the patch 2.40 made me stop playing, cos they messed with what was a nice game. I would prefer to do PvP in sacred, thats all I ever do with my friends and family, but its so time consuming making charactors, and getting them to higher levels, it really annoys me, that patch 2.40 blocked that trainer program that I ran in back ground to give you like instant gold in game and instant charactor levels, but they blocked it I was so angry with them, I broke my computer in rage.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold Diggers Inc. is a new event that anyone can join as long as they meet the requirements. There is a countdown timer at the top of the forum which is for this event. When the countdown reaches 0 the event will begin. It's a UK Closed HC event. :)

Requirements for next event:

1. Level 35 Light Path
  2. +100% Chance to find special items from gear at character level 35 (Required)
  3. Max points into Enhanced Perception (Required)
  4. Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion (This is strongly suggested especially when using Testa - suggested)
  5. Use the Testa God Spell (If your char can - suggested)

weee ! thise time I'm gonna make it, I think I'll manage to be there :)

PS:

is there a short sum-up who will bring what character-class and build, using what Combat Art/Spells ?

(so I can decide which one I'll take then)

regarding gold, but more regarding veiled:

A Veiled party could do it at 35 tho... that much I tried

interesting thought especially as I only got 1PC but 6Accounts for multi-instancing.. also only 1 monitor so I have to alt-tab which is slow:

I.) first thing I tried in LAN was 5x 100% veiled Shadow Warrior's in party all level 200, no problem as long as they stayed away from Area of Effect

II.) tried on closed net with 2x Shadow Warrior's / exe's , also veiled... was very sceptic and very cautios which turned out to be a life saver for the Shadow Warrior's:

no matter how often I tried, always happend like this: either the guardians wouldnt activate for one of the chars.. or when they did for the other, they would instantly run to the other veiled Shadow Warrior and attack him while none of the chars never ever really decloaked (I could see that on my Combat Art's regeneration times..)

III.) now I don't know why this happened, but seen it happen before.. I 'might' also be that it was the character's level difference to each other tho I tried multiple times

(spawning the guardians at the lower char's level and then on the higher char's level.. didnt matter.. from the moment they activated, they would run outside center to the 2nd char waiting outside the final doors.. > the spot you were waiting at kami/gold diggers as you showed it to me)

I'll see into that next time, think I got some more level 35 temporary templates to nuke on the guardians (in worst case, I would loose.. nothing, what a quick quest-run couldn't undo ;) )

the idea behind this was porting with all my accounts into range for party-experience/drops, then do the killing on one account, while perhaps using some buff's or Combat Art/spells/Hirelings which duration would be long enough to help the process..

if it won't work with veiled Shadow Warrior's np, I do the killing with a drya then, she should be able to keep everything at it's place & save distance rooting them all..

Edited by Rotluchs

Well I'm a melee Shadow Warrior. I haven't chosen a specific route just yet but am mostly using scything. See you there!

Gold Diggers Inc. is a new event that anyone can join as long as they meet the requirements. There is a countdown timer at the top of the forum which is for this event. When the countdown reaches 0 the event will begin. It's a UK Closed HC event. :)

Requirements for next event:

1. Level 35 Light Path
  2. +100% Chance to find special items from gear at character level 35 (Required)
  3. Max points into Enhanced Perception (Required)
  4. Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion (This is strongly suggested especially when using Testa - suggested)
  5. Use the Testa God Spell (If your char can - suggested)

well I can't do that, cos all my charactors on closed net are low level, I think max level is like 14, but I gave up on closed net, I found it impossible, to much damage, kept on dying, so I stuck with open net, cos it was easier.

It can be quite hard. It's not for everyone. :)

By the way all. Don't forget you can Reveal the Map to get some extra MF if you're somewhat low on the requirement.

@Munera: I did some checking on all of my characters and I'm afraid I don't have any Lucreti's. I'll check gogo's account when he's not looking. ^^

Initiating self-diagnostic...

level 35... check

Base MF.... 115.4%.... passed

Enhanced Perception level 78... check

+35.7% extra MF from EP... check

Battle Stance level 42.... check

+200% damage... check

+400% armor... check

70% Deathblow.... check

Diagnostic complete. Prepped and ready for the event!

Waa! Need it for today! :D

Sorry Munera. Just can't seem to find time to play this week. :oooo: Gonna check and see now.

Nice work Dobri!

Heya,

quick count...

Schot

Gogo

Woody

Dobri

Spunky

Me

How are we going to do this.... two groups, different servers?

Greetz

Exactly!

Heya,

quick count...

Schot

Gogo

Woody

Dobri

Spunky

Me

How are we going to do this.... two groups, different servers?

Greetz

I wanna be there too :D Hope I'll be ready on time. Dont want to miss this! When are u gonna be online barris?

I think MF only shows on amulets now. Come at the event with 90%, I think I have several spare amulets. The secondary stats aren't good, but... we gotta make compromises.

Oh, right. Still, modified by EP will be outclassed by Niob Amulets with +MF on, at least for a while now. On 35 with 2xMF-EP/DB% rings per officer's, the total is 15.8%, or 7.9% per ring in a gold slot, while an amulet in a gold slot goes up to 9.8% in some cases.

Edited by Dobri

80-100% will be ok for today. We're still warming into the event and people are just getting to know about the event recently so we can let it slide a bit. :D

BTW, put me in an experienced party, because I forgot where most of the bosses are :D

This is why I farm Griffin, Boar, Gar'Collosus, Octos, Graganthropod, Holos and Forest Guardian mostly...

Heya,

ehm... do you remember where the Guardians are ? :D

That is pretty much it... Guardians down, new server!

Greetz

Besides.... we just make Woody run for his life, and then port to him :oooo:

Edited by Barristan

Guardians... Me scared, after they killed charity and almost killed (1-hit) my HE which I still managed to turn into Niob shopper at 75 :D

Oh, and... who's firing up the server?

Edited by Dobri

Heya,

well.... no deaths allowed during event :oooo:

I do not have a good word for Abishai, after he killed my 132 Dryad. But I got my revenge (and then some!)

Greetz

Hmm... maybe Schot has worked out an idea for that.... or maybe Lynx can open a number of servers with his 6 accounts :D

Edited by Barristan

Please Sign In or Sign Up