Hi everyone ^_^

As stated above.... Hello! :)

I've just recently joined your forums, but I've been using the information within for quite a while. I've just bought the Sacred 2 gold pack (UK version) for PC; I've been playing Sacred 2 since it was released in May for the xbox 360, but I couldn't resist the call for more content. I'm not quite familiar with the controls for PC Sacred 2 yet, but I'd be happy to play with someone anytime.

Edited by locoloco

I've just recently joined your forums, but I've been using the information within for quite a while. I've just bought the Sacred 2 gold pack (UK version) for PC; I've been playing Sacred 2 since it was released in May for the xbox 360, but I couldn't resist the call for more content. I'm not quite familiar with the controls for PC Sacred 2 yet, but I'd be happy to play with someone anytime.

I just made the move from ps3 to PC. I won't be going back.

Welcome!

I just made the move from ps3 to PC. I won't be going back.

Welcome!

I'm having trouble getting use to the controls, so I might do an overhaul on key bindings before too long.

Welcome. When I moved from xbox to pc I was wanting to change the bindings also. But after playing awhile I got used to the default. I personally use the mouse for movement. Never could get used to the aswd. Best thing I did was print out a key map when I started so I could figure out what button did what. It's all worked out since then.

Pc is way differant than the xbox. Make sure you get a look at the thread " Rules to Live by" link is at the bottom of my sig.

hey Welcome, Devin!

the controls take a little getting used to, and by all means the keys bindings are totally customizable , but I found the defaults to be pretty much right on the money. give it some time

Welcome locoloco,

Make sure that once you get familiar with the pc controls you get over to the HC closed servers and join the crazies. :)

Its the only way to play :D

(if you are a masochist :) )

Welcome mate!

When you get used to the PC controls come to HC and meet us! :)

Welcome locoloco,

Make sure that once you get familiar with the pc controls you get over to the HC closed servers and join the crazies. 1smile.gif

Its the only way to play 2biggrin.gif

(if you are a masochist :4rofl: )

^That's the plan. It seems so odd playing Sacred 2 on computer. Everything is so unfamiliar compared to console that it feels like it's a different game. After I get a character up a bit and get use to what's going on with PC version, I'll make the hop to HC.

Edited by locoloco
^That's the plan. It seems so odd playing Sacred 2 on computer. Everything is so unfamiliar compared to console that it feels like it's a different game. After I get a character up a bit and get use to what's going on with PC version, I'll make the hop to HC.

Exaclty what I experienced as well. like a whole new game, but you kinda know the story already! PC and especially HC on closed net made this game a whole new experience for me.