So, How Many D.A.R.K. are Playing?

Hey guys,

So now I'm on the EU side, etc etc, and starting to level up toons.

Just wondering how many here in the world of D.A.R.K. are playing Sacred 2 + Ice and Blood still...

So far I've met dobs, or dobri, and Spunky.

Where are the rest of y'all, and are you still doing the kamis etc on Sundays?

Just a wondering!

Cheers,

P.S. I am horrible at posting where things should be, so if this is in the wrong area again go ahead n' move it! :blink:

You can count me and Furian. we usually only get on after 10PM edt during the week. my toons all start with Loco's[D.a.r.k] and Furian's[D.a.r.k] for his.

We will be on a bit this weekend speed camping some utility chars and stuff. Let me know if you have a low level shopper you want to get to Niob really quick. like 30 minutes from silver to Niob

You can count me and Furian. we usually only get on after 10PM edt during the week. my toons all start with Loco's[D.a.r.k] and Furian's[D.a.r.k] for his.

We will be on a bit this weekend speed camping some utility chars and stuff. Let me know if you have a low level shopper you want to get to Niob really quick. like 30 minutes from silver to Niob

I would definitely make one, and a forger too if possible!

I am EST time, GMT-5 if that helps.

Cheers,

Eastern is the ticket. So are we. I usually play near 10:00 am till about 1:00pm then get ready for work During the week. After which I'll be logged on from 11:00 pm till nearly 2-3 am each night. Depends on how many 7&7's I have. :blink:

Heya Rooster,

good to hear you joined EU :)

Been away for a while now myself. Don't know when/if I'll be back. Holidays now, so chances are that I will play some.

There have been no Kami's for a while now. There have been ideas tho.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I'm also playing from time to time. At the moment, I'm playing with Maxia The Avenger, but all the others characters I play contain "Max" in their names.

Max