Centurio's Insignia - New Armor for Shadow Warrior

This is the strength of the Sacred 2 community in all it's glory. Again, big thanks to those hardworking devs who never seem to stop working on the goodies for all of us, the fans.

Bravo Schot and Munera for being able to get it all up on the wiki for us to check out.

Enjoy!

Centurio's_Insignia

:)

gogo

Thats a great looking set for the SW. Reminds me of a Roman foot soldier. Perhaps the SW is trying to remember the glory days of old. When he wasnt an Astral being.

Very nice work gentlemen.

I remain, Etherian

Great set, but IMO it's containing some pretty weird stats(ie. % based dex & int).

Edited by Spunky

I was looking at that. Ranged build with magic as secondary... maybe something else? I LOVE when ascaron does stuff like this...really boggles the ball and adds some depth to the builds.

awwwwwww... why can't we have this on on mp

:)

gogo

Thanx for tossing my name in there but all back-patting and cheering should be reserved for Munera. And the Devs who made the sets "drop-able" of course! I got to play Apprentice with Munera as he PMed me requests. ^^ Only thing I did on that page was downloaded the full body screen shot Munera took and cut it out for him.

Nice work Munera! :thumbsup:

Now that we have gotten the new sets for the SW I wonder if there's any forgotten sets for the other classes :thumbsup:

Now that we have gotten the new sets for the SW I wonder if there's any forgotten sets for the other classes :thumbsup:

Good Question, But I would have thought czevak would have said something, no?

Now that we have gotten the new sets for the SW I wonder if there's any forgotten sets for the other classes :(

Kendric's Archon for TG, maybe ?

Now that we have gotten the new sets for the SW I wonder if there's any forgotten sets for the other classes :(

Kendric's Archon for TG, maybe ?

That's cool. too bad it looks exactly like the CC10 set

I've just seen this thread. Thank you very much for the compliments, gogo and schot, but I don't deserve them. I only "made" some pictures. Tell me, who should be praised, those who built a cathedral or those who simply took some pictures of that cathedral? The CM patch team is doing a sterling work. Hope they keep on doing it, giving us new surprises, and, above all, new sets :blink:

That's cool. too bad it looks exactly like the CC10 set

Would it be possible to make the set use another graphic set (like the rusty red and gunmetal version) or is this kind of information hardcoded/stuck in an encrypted file?