Greetings from new member!

Hi everyone :wub:

It's very nice to see you all here and join your community!

My name is Julia and I'm new here :P , but not in Sacred2.

If you allow me, I would like to present to you my beloved Clan - The KotR Order ;) and a little bit of myself.

So.... lets begin the party :gogo:

The KotR (Knights of the Round) was created in April 2009 and started it's conquest of Ancaria on Russian Closed Servers. But, considering the awful technical support of Russian servers (they are still on version 2.64 and don't work properly for most of the time.... OMG) we decided to pack all our baggage and move to EU Closed Servers. So, since February 2010 a new page of our history started as our first delegate moved to Europe :yay:

And now, if you will find people with [KotR] in names - know - that's us. SC, HC, PvP - we try to manage all these things.

If you know Russian - we would be very glad to see you in our Forum, if you don't know Russian - well, still we know English and know how to use a dictionary :lol:

My name on our forum - Lady Morgana.

I hope our Clan will find its place on EU Serves and we will be very glad to communicate and provide some help :crazy:

And, a little words about my crazy person :lol: .

I started playing Sacred2 since the release date and this continues up till now. That's ... for two years already :dry:

A lot of characters died, new were created, but I still do not surrender :happy:

My hobby in the game is completion of side quests, hundreds of them :D At the present moment I'm doing this for the third time already. If there is anybody such crazy as me - we'll have a lot to talk about :angry:

My names in the game begins as - [KotR][M]... If you'll see me - just say "Hi" and I would be very glad to say "Hi" back to you and have some talk :oooo:

So, enjoy the game, glhf and everything like that!

Juli :woot:

Great write up! I had the honor to meet up with you via pms this morning. Your community is active, busy...it's like for us getting to connect to another group of peeps on the net that are having as much fun with this game as we are.

And dang... nice header you guys have...Flash...fancy!

:woot:

Looking forward to an interest in adding to the wiki with russian Database translation. We've been lucky to have great work on it from folks all over the world, and having the community help like this adds to the information being useful.

Great having you here on the boards as well as on the Wiki, Julia

Welcome!

:oooo:

gogo

Heya,

this is good news :( Busy servers is a good thing. I had seen [KotR]'s on server, but knew little about the name. Now I do :)

[D.a.r.k] and [KotR] will meet on servers, saying 'Hi' ;)

Very nice introduction there! Keep us posted, and cya on servers!

Greetz

Welcome to Darkmatters!

I had to leave when a member of [KotR] joined my server the other day, so maybe it was you and we didn't have the opportunity to talk.

Max

Julia, I had some relax time tonight, and was re-reading some of the introductions that some of our new members have put up.

Ahh, you like quests... woo hoo... there is a great group of peeps that have done marvelous work with quests over the last almost two years, and the enormous number of quests in this game mean there's still a fair number of lovely stories yet to be told. If ever you delve into Ancaria's quests again, please remember to bring back a few stories with you and perhaps even jot a few notes into the wiki for other quest lovers out there^^

:blush:

gogo