Bravo Lord and Dawn! So where do the fates take you guys tonight... far far away from the wants of kids?

Congratulations, both you two, this is what happens when a couple agrees on the same games to play!

:bounce:

gogo

Actually just got back from Dinner... tradition dictated where we went so we went to Friendlies.

Its where we had our first date. But yes it was without kids... the advantage of the eldest being just about 16 yrs old (did I mention he's also taller than both of us now ) he can babysit for us now.

But I wouldnt kill you lord... that would leave me alone with our demonspawn I mean lovely children ....

Love ya lord :-)

Edited by Genenut

My darling wife and I just celebrated our 22 years of "wedded bliss" :whistle: in Sept this year.

Marriage can be a very bumpy road at times but when you are fortunate enough to find the right partner it is pretty darn good. I_Love_You_Emote_by_EmoSolider.gif

Looks like you guys have been as lucky as my wife and I in that department.

Congrats on your anniversary Lord and Genenut. :)

ps....Lord, always remember...happy wife, happy life ;)

• Like! 1

Thank you everyone for the congrats.

Congrats Stubbie ! :-) In this day anyone getting to 20+ years seems to be the exception and not the norm.

In my work office there are 11 of us. I'm the 2nd longest married person and the 2nd youngest age wise... 7 are or have been divorced

21 years ago I married my loving and very understanding wife (she must like me she hasn't killed me yet). Love Ya Hun.

Nice! Does this mean you two are finally allowed to drink in the states now? :D

Congratulations to you both! :)