Steve, the new international Community Manager from Deepsilver

Hi Community,

my name is Steve, I am 26 years old and I am the new international Community Manager at Deep Silver. From now on I am part of the Community-Team and there for all your questions, etc.

I am a gamer by heart. I've been playing Video- and PC-Games for about 22 years. From the first GameBoy and Commodre 64 through to the current generation I at least played every system.

My favourite Games are Mass Effect 1 & 2 (the next instalment can't get here fast enough), die Assassins Creed Games, Zelda - Ocarina of time, World of Warcraft, SW Knights of the old Republic, Risen, Sacred, Diablo 2, Madden, PES, Rockband

If there is nothing to play I like to listen to Rockmusic, like Blink 182, Green Day or angels and Airwaves etc. or watch movies like Star Wars, Die Hard, Batman the dark knight, or tv-shows like how I met your mother, Scrubs, House, The big bang theorey. So you can even contact me with off-topic stuff

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you guys and am wishing us all loads of fun with what the future has to offer.

Steve

International Community Manager

Deep Silver

Steve -

Welcome! Good to see you here. Sounds like you've got the qualifications for the job.

Hope Blind Guardian is also on your playlist - their last album was quite epic. Especially the extended cut of Sacred Worlds (the song they play in the in-game concert). Brilliant stuff.

Speaking of which... Hopefullly Deep Silver will be doing their best to include cool stuff like that in Sacred 3.

Please keep us up to date on any tidbits of news that you can reveal without getting into trouble. I think it's fair to say most of us here (if not all) are waiting with bated breath in anticipation on what you folks are going to come up with to match and even top Sacred 1 and 2.

Playing for 22 years? lol, that means you had your hands on a game when you were ... 4? What was it... Pac man? :bounce: Steve, it's great seeing you here. This, for us, is good, positive news regarding interest in the franchise and excitement for our wait.

Is there other games you are working with right now for Deep Silver?

Any secrets you can share with us for Sacred 3? We promise not to say anything :P

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome, Steve!

This is an good sign from DS that progress is actually being made towards another installment of our beloved Sacred series. Maybe I am reading too much into your introduction, but I always try to stay optimistic ;)

Gogo, I was playing vids when I was 4. Pong (yes, literally :P It was a little outated at that point, which is why the "kids" had it). And my brothers' step-children have had thier hands on games as early at that as well, were you just a late bloomer?

Steve! Hello there :) Your arrival bades well for the apparent effort that's going into the next title! :D And I have suddenly become far more excited for the release of Sacred 3.

And to second Gogo's thought there, what can you share about Deepsilver and Sacred ? ;)

Enjoy DarkMatters :)

Steve! Hello there :) Your arrival bades well for the apparent effort that's going into the next title! :D And I have suddenly become far more excited for the release of Sacred 3.

And to second Gogo's thought there, what can you share about Deepsilver and Sacred ? ;)

Enjoy DarkMatters :)

What I can share is that Sacred and all the fans are very importend for Deep Silver and I can assure you that we and the developer are working very hard to provide a more than satisfying experience for all of us :)

It's the albumtitel of the last Angels and Airwaves Record but I think there are a lot of things that you can read into that title and that is why I chose it :)

I like the nic btw... IEmpire.

Is that from Asimov's Empire/Foundation series, or I Robot?

gogo

That's a new source of info for me then, and I'm going to have to dig up that album ^^

I was a huge fan of the empire and robots series

asimovROBOTS.JPG

And of course, I robot just nailed it for a riveting movie of a great novel!

gogo