Where is my free beer? You know I need a lot beer and ops I forget to say "Hello DarkMatters".

It's me, the wind from the sif and it's time for me to drink a beer or two or three.

"Two beer or not two beer, that is the question"

Tornado!

Thank you very much for coming by for the complimentary beer and omelettes~! lol, there has been so much talk of food going on this morning here during our Sunday Brunch, that when I saw you over at our neighbors the SIF, I had to see if you'd like to come over and meet up with the gang.

Yes, there are beers, and there are many kinds, many glasses, and many friends that come along with the imbibing.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

p.s. I hope it's okay for to make topic from your inroduction from drinking thread? We can import beer here directly.

p.s.s. Since you're from the offical forums, there is also the group tag for you as well! :bounce:

moohahahah

And now, of course, I could not resist but note to see that you have the handsome Studio II avatar...and of course that famous pic of the bird we've seen in Easter Eggs all over Sacred 2, Tornado, you were with the company, or supporter, loyal fan?

gogo

I'm only a loyal fan.

Loyal fans are what we're all about, and the imbibable goodies of course ^^ As well, what do you think of these rumors of a Sacred 3 coming out

:D

gogo

Thanks for the warm welcome and for the beer:D

Loyal fans are what we're all about, and the imbibable goodies of course ^^ As well, what do you think of these rumors of a Sacred 3 coming out

Rumors or not, fact is deepsilver buy a license and when I buy a license, I will use it or? Sacred 3 was announced on the gamescom in cologne and keen games get a chance to made (and I hope a good) sacred 3. But to made a game cost time and we have to wait for future informations.

PS: I think sacred 3 will not continued with the sacred 2 storyline. My personal opinion the game will play after sacred 1, maybe.;)

ah ha...

Love your enthusiasm and confidance on this release

:thumbsup:

Alrighty then, this means we can take a vacation from the wiki for a few months then and hit Guild Wars 2!

:bounce:

gopgo

I remember when we were waiting for the Sacred 2 Release. After Schot had started up the Kamikaze's for the HC community, the response was fantastic and kept the community's busy for almost a year. After that, we vacationed in Guild Wars for a wee bit, and then Requiem, the free horror Mmorpg for a month or so until we had to start getting ready for Sacred 2.

gogo