Not played sacred 2 but will be picking it up next time I have spare money thanks to a certain someone showing me how great it is!

Horrible at intros but I'll try:

I'm from edinburgh, I work part time at a local Asda, Big gamer and also a huge forum addict :P favourite game is wet but if I keep going on about that I may be strangled by gogo lmao

HAI ^_^

Dante! Soooooooooo Pleased you registered here with the gang! We're super friendly and hardly ever bite. As long as you follow the routine on Poultine Fridays noone gets hurt ;)

Happy you found us, and looking forward to what you think about this on console.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

heh, the cow was a blessed thing... dunno how it made it's way here... perhaps on the run from steak company where it found it's way home with us ^^ He he's a big fan of Frank Sinatra... get him goin on a Friday night and see what happens ^^

Make sure you got your head phones :P

;)

gogo

p.s. we have a few more too... theres a ewe, a fairy, oh yeah... a bomb somewhere...but he's never in a good mood :P

Hello and welcome, Dante!

Hmmm, I've never had poutine either. It sounds delish. I would have to make my own..lol since I've never seen it in my area and I have no idea where to get fresh cheese curds, though I suppose they could be made as well?

Enjoy your stay! :D

crowgrrrl

Hmmm, I've never had poutine either. It sounds delish. I would have to make my own..lol since I've never seen it in my area and I have no idea where to get fresh cheese curds, though I suppose they could be made as well?

crowgrrrl

Google is your friend... just type in "poutine" followed by your location - and if there's a place that serves it, it'll find it.

@ Dante

Welcome to Darkmatters!

Edited by wolfie2kX

crowgrrrl

Google is your friend... just type in "poutine" followed by your location - and if there's a place that serves it, it'll find it.

Thanks bunches wolfie! I hadn't thought of that. Duh..lol I think my brain had already started the weekend..lol :woot: Which could be problematic since I do have to work tomorrow..lol

crowgrrrl

Course...that fairie has an Aunt...who you wouldn't wanna meet in a dark dark room with a hole for a tooth...

This is a trailer that was used as a pitch for a larger horror movie. The ending is kind of startling so close your eyes a bit if you want... you've been warned

:crazy:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the welcomes, and thanks for the nightmares gogo :cow_white:

lol

pleasure!

You know... that short was what DarkNess Falls was based upon

And that movie was very

very

frightening

:oooo:

gogo