Happy Easter y'all.

Hey there.

Haven't spotted this year's Easter thread, so I thought I'd start one up.

Is anyone going away for the weekend ? Anyone planning suicide by chocolate overdose ?!

Here's a question for ya, and please don't be offended as it is only tongue-in-cheek :-

"Is it right to celebrate a 2000 year old murder" ? ;)

Anyway, what ever yer up to, I hope you have a nice time.

Steve. :)

Good morning and a big Happy Easter to the folks! I have actually begun bringing in treats to work day by day getting small chocolates for colleagues who have children etc...it's wonderful to say their faces light up, and I have been nabbing especially great deals at the drug store near me on their chocolate wares as we near end of season.

Going out for dinner tonight with friends, family on sunday at the local restaurant for good eats.

Thank you Steve for topic, very thoughtful.

May your day be filled with eggs!

:)

gogo

I thought it is celebrated that it wasn't murder ?

Small chocolade easter bunnies at your place ?

228x228_xxl-goldhase-von-elfi-elf.jpg

Today wife is at her family with the kids and I do the egg colouring at firefighters and we build the ground and the tents for the big easterfire for the night from unday to monday.

Sunday morning we stay to the traditional eastereggs. If the weather is okay we will do a walk and the small ones search the eggs we hide along a forest and country road.

If there is sun and ants leaving te anthill, laying a few eggs carefully into an anthill. Ants will attack them and there acid changes th colour of the egg where it hits. Forest ants are protected by law in germany so better ask the local ranger first, luckily thats me in my case :)

996806_web.jpg

Happy Easter to one and all!

"The Easter Egg Hunt"

2s773fb.jpg

I'm setting up a special Easter Egg Hunt for my girlfriend this year. It's going to be a bunch of those plastic hollow eggs that you can open. Each one will be hidden extremely well. Also, each one will have a clue/riddle of some sort that will lead to the next egg. I will give her the first egg to start the hunt. The last egg will have a wonderful surprise in it (not telling in case she reads this, though). :D;) .

It's just another long weekend to me but to all who celebrate it.....Happy Easter!

May all your chocolate Easter eggs be tasty and cholesterol free. :D

Seems most kids from relatives visited today to look our brandnew lawnmowers. Luckily the new sheep disease hasn''t affected our 3 mother sheep and their 5 baby sheep. Fuchsschafe, fox sheep, old race here, named for the colour of their heads.

blick.jpg

Apropos sheep, do you do sheeplike cakes at your place?

2955159.jpg

osterlamm.jpg

We do normally white chokolade as a cover, while I like the black sheeps more.

The last egg will have a wonderful surprise in it (not telling in case she reads this, though). :D;) .

Another marriage!

Drom, Drom, Drom...

Time is ticking...without end in sight! No light @ the end of 'said' tunnel.

Ball & Chain...relentless.

After, almost 15 years...

I remain, :oooo:

Ethetian, that was my first guess also.

Omnicide, if that is it, go to whatever lengths necessary to keep her away from here for the next 24 hours. :)

The last egg will have a wonderful surprise in it (not telling in case she reads this, though). :D;) .

Another marriage!

Drom, Drom, Drom...

Time is ticking...without end in sight! No light @ the end of 'said' tunnel.

Ball & Chain...relentless.

After, almost 15 years...

I remain, :oooo:

Did you dare just say the 'M' word in my presence?!?! :bomb::butcher:

Just joking; but seriously, no plans for marriage yet. It's gonna be some nice earrings she's been pestering me about for a while.

Ethetian, that was my first guess also.

Omnicide, if that is it, go to whatever lengths necessary to keep her away from here for the next 24 hours. :)

I gotta keep her away from here anyway; if she sees the pics I have of the Seraphim on here, this will be me in the next 24 hours: :tomato:

Today's the day! You guys doin traditional or restaurant? My family's taking me down the street to Joli, this iconic sri lankan laid back, beautifully weird place with plastic covered tables, Bollywood on walls, buffet behind a window, corner cornucopia of fresh sweet Indian treats and all for gloriously low prices!

Anyone get any eggs yet?

No country roads here though Chattius, I'll have to hide eggs in clever domestic places like toaster slots or cups in cupboards :lol:

I'm not goin near Omni's seraphim either!

:oooo:

gogo

Today's the day! You guys doin traditional or restaurant? My family's taking me down the street to Joli, this iconic sri lankan laid back, beautifully weird place with plastic covered tables, Bollywood on walls, buffet behind a window, corner cornucopia of fresh sweet Indian treats and all for gloriously low prices!

Anyone get any eggs yet?

No country roads here though Chattius, I'll have to hide eggs in clever domestic places like toaster slots or cups in cupboards :lol:

I'm not goin near Omni's seraphim either!

gogo

I gotta admit that this is the first 'nice weather' Easter I've seen in many years here in Oregon. Usually it rains like crazy. Yesterday the weather was flawless, and today it's a little overcast, but dry. Great weather for the kids (and the Orcs) to do their Easter Egg hunts.

chattius: That's interesting how the ants turn the eggs different colors with the saliva/acid from their bites. Sounds like a dangerous way to color your eggs for Easter; I like it!

Lol; I should put a disclaimer on my Seraphim Screenshot thread:

"Enter At Your Own Risk"

"I, Omnicide, Assume No Responsibility For The Multiple Beatings You May Incur From Your Significant Other

While Viewing The Seraphim"

:Just_Cuz_21::whip:

I had a little brunch at my parents house, then I saw American Reunion with my GF, and then I went at my grandma's house for an Easter dinner with lots of other family members. We were 13, that was fun.

Max

Happy Easter everyone!

Got the day off, so I am taking it easy. Checking out the beta for Path Of Exile.

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. :drinks:

Zodiac, glad to see you here... don't stay away so long, yer my horror colleague confrere! *searches for ball and chain*

I had a little brunch at my parents house, then I saw American Reunion with my GF, and then I went at my grandma's house for an Easter dinner with lots of other family members. We were 13, that was fun.

Max

I love that. I just had a brunch easter with my family this sunday after they came back to church, was just me and cousins and uncle, but was, as is always, totally appreciated. Spicy food though, that toilet today is my friend

gogo

I went to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and my nephew Rico in George, 4hours drive from where I live. had a good time, lots of laughs at his baby silliness and played board and card games... just fun fun fun all along!

At the Two Oceans Aquarium in Cape Town 2weeks ago.

post-15332-0-76217900-1334001045_thumb.jpg

We showed him how to spell his name, and then he chose the fishes that had to swim around it.

post-15332-0-18868900-1334001137_thumb.jpg

Helping my sister take the clothes out of the tumble dryer, a bit of a mission for him...

post-15332-0-81897400-1334001213_thumb.jpg

Delta!

These are amazing pictures Theuns, thank you for sharing greatness of family.

You made my morning, thank you and a very happy Easter to you my friend!

:cow_white:

gogo