Hi.

I'm going away for a short break.

I booked a caravan near Dartmouth in Devon for four nights. Only trouble is that the forecast is horrible ! Rain, rain, and more rain !

Hmmm, better pack my water proofs ! I'm heading off tomorrow (tuesday) morning.

See you soon.

Steve. :)

As some folks say around here: a bad day fishing/camping/hunting is still better than a good day working

Enjoy your break!

That's very kind of you my friend. I'll bring you back a treat. :)

As some folks say around here: a bad day fishing/camping/hunting is still better than a good day working

Enjoy your break!

Immediately made me think of this saying

If work was fun they wouldn't have to pay us to do it

Enjoy the downtime....mine's coming end of June (tentatively anyways)

Dang, I missed this, sorry Steve! Your days away were good to you? I just got back from vac too with my mom in Bethesda MD, and just cathing up on all the posts, we're waiting to welcome you here back!

:)

gogo

• 4 months later...

Hi...

I was not away in the same way as Steve(for a break), but I haven't been on DM for a long time(or so it feels like to me.) but my phone was stolen and my car window was smashed in the attempt. At least no lives were endangered during the theft. and with that theft was more than just my actual phone taken away, lots of personal info and connections were also taken away and the time it has taken to get everything more or less back to the old. got a new phone and with that a prepaid simcard, while I waited for the other telecommunications to sort their stuff out... got the new sim today and the window fixed.

and I can finally be back on DarkMatters. missed you all lots!

Delta!

Hi...

I was not away in the same way as Steve(for a break), but I haven't been on DM for a long time(or so it feels like to me.) but my phone was stolen and my car window was smashed in the attempt. At least no lives were endangered during the theft. and with that theft was more than just my actual phone taken away, lots of personal info and connections were also taken away and the time it has taken to get everything more or less back to the old. got a new phone and with that a prepaid simcard, while I waited for the other telecommunications to sort their stuff out... got the new sim today and the window fixed.

and I can finally be back on DarkMatters. missed you all lots!

Delta!

Delta, I'm so so sorry about this! :hugs: I know the pain of losing phones, everything we keep collecting, adding our dbase of friends, it's an auxilliary us, and when it's gone, it hurts.

Glad the new sim is working out, new phone with it, good screen?

Definitely noticed you were missing, really happy to hear from you!

:BlobRed:

gogo