Found a new Sacred 2 boss

Hey, Yesterday my friend Maxtrux and I have found a boss that there isn't in wiki nor in the forum(it isn't neither Magmadur nor a betatesting boss).

Who will find him? I can only say it's part of a chain quest for the Shadow path, single player only.

Good luck in the search.

I will post the guide for the mission when I'll return from holiday.

Bye, Blood Hunter.

So you're saying there's both a chain-quest and a boss that no one noticed before?

Somehow... I tend to doubt that. Given the number of hard core players that have played this game since it was released, and the amount of work done with regards to the Sacred Wiki, I doubt anything THAT substantial could have slipped everyone's notice...

Now.. That said, there ARE still some gaps in the Wiki. It could be something that none of the Wiki writers gotten around to.

We'll find out whenever he gets back and posts...

I do recall a discussion about a chain quest in Nor Platt that was different between Light and Shadow. IIRC, someone said that the Shadow version ended with a boss-type orc.

(The details are pretty vague, though, and might have nothing to do with this.)

Somehow... I tend to doubt that. Given the number of hard core players that have played this game since it was released, and the amount of work done with regards to the Sacred Wiki, I doubt anything THAT substantial could have slipped everyone's notice...

That would be something indeed if it exists! :drunkards:

skeptical-cat.jpeg

My link[/url]2219' post='6947741']

I do recall a discussion about a chain quest in Nor Platt that was different between Light and Shadow. IIRC, someone said that the Shadow version ended with a boss-type orc.

(The details are pretty vague, though, and might have nothing to do with this.)

Actually.. MOST of the quests in Nor Plat are different for the light and shadow... The Light players go to Entruag while the Shadow players go to Ruka. While there are some quests that are somewhat common - they're handled differently for light and dark... Master of the Hunt, for instance, has a Light version and a Dark version. Both quests involve hunting various critters and then grabbing the hunting medallion from the hunt master - though they take part in different places with different Master Hunters.

Wantanor, Ogre Champion - both versions require the same prerequisite troll hearts - but in the light version, the quest giver is in Entruag while in the shadow version, he's near the shrine where you have to deliver the goods.

There are also some mirror versions of quests as well. In Sloptok, the shadow quest has you taking a couple of henchmen into the town to poison the well while the light version has you taking some henchmen to find something to purify the same well.

The shadow path has some rather nasty (and I mean NASTY!) quest chains that have you mucking kobold outhouses for ingredients for the evil Orc brew... But I don't recall any specific quest (chain or otherwise) that led you to a boss fight - especially those that didn't have a light counterpart.

The shadow path has some rather nasty (and I mean NASTY!) quest chains that have you mucking kobold outhouses for ingredients for the evil Orc brew... But I don't recall any specific quest (chain or otherwise) that led you to a boss fight - especially those that didn't have a light counterpart.

Yeah. Reading the Wiki entries for these quests are hilarious, because whoever wrote them was clearly grossed out beyond belief. It's full of so many warnings and sober "you may never eat again" moments. :4rofl:

Yeah. Reading the Wiki entries for these quests are hilarious, because whoever wrote them was clearly grossed out beyond belief. It's full of so many warnings and sober "you may never eat again" moments. :4rofl:

I confess... I wrote them. And yeah... It was gross. :Just_Cuz_21: Anyone with a sense of taste would find them as such. I know that some cultures think that the drinking of one's own urine is a good thing - Healthy, even... I can kind of get past that. But drinking someone else's? Another species? Especially when earlier on in the game, it's been established that kobolds are nasty, smelly beasts. And no culture I'm aware of indulges in "#2"...

That said, I felt it necessary to put in ample warnings of things to come. Some people have more of an iron constitution while others - not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

So you're saying there's both a chain-quest and a boss that no one noticed before?

Yes.

I do recall a discussion about a chain quest in Nor Platt that was different between Light and Shadow. IIRC, someone said that the Shadow version ended with a boss-type orc.(The details are pretty vague, though, and might have nothing to do with this.)

It isn't an Orc, it's a Uman.

I look forward to seeing your guide. I will have to try and get Ice and Blood running well enough to play for a little while

(Try to get the guide up before August 25th, if you can. My gaming time is pretty much booked from then until the S3 release. :biggrin:)

I look forward to seeing your guide. I will have to try and get Ice and Blood running well enough to play for a little while

(Try to get the guide up before August 25th, if you can. My gaming time is pretty much booked from then until the S3 release. :biggrin:)

Lol, sure, maybe I can do it tomorrow. If I can't I'll make it on the 18-19 august when I'll return from portugal. (I've the pictures but I need a lot of time for update and making of guide.)

Can...not...stand...this...waiting!

For the love of Ancaria and all its beings, share...now!

I remain, :blowup:

I can't, I have to go on holiday tomorrow, but I can post a screen if you don't believe me.

Here it is, sorry but my game is in Italian. I deleted the name of the boss cause I don't want it will become public until I'll post the guide.

5504_02_08_12_11_36_09.png

Edited by Blood Hunter

Oh, it's just Blackhammer.

Friendly questgiver in the Light campaign.

Hostile boss monster in the Shadow campaign.

I thought I found an unknown boss monster once as well (when I was toying around with the "persistent" tag in the data files), but it just turned out to be the ghost boss from the Dragon Mage campaign.

Oh, it's just Blackhammer.

Friendly questgiver in the Light campaign.

Hostile boss monster in the Shadow campaign.

I thought I found an unknown boss monster once as well (when I was toying around with the "persistent" tag in the data files), but it just turned out to be the ghost boss from the Dragon Mage campaign.

Yes, it's he but I had never heard about it and probably at least an half of the members of this forum didn't know him.

By the way, it's one of the worst boss ever, maybe worter also than the Gambling Den Owner

Edited by Blood Hunter

Can...not...stand...this...waiting!

For the love of Ancaria and all its beings, share...now!

I remain, :blowup:

I can't, I have to go on holiday tomorrow, but I can post a screen if you don't believe me.

Here it is, sorry but my game is in Italian. I deleted the name of the boss cause I don't want it will become public until I'll post the guide.

5504_02_08_12_11_36_09.png

Bravo!

And looking forward to your guide when you're back.

:)

gogo

Well, anyone who played the light path knows who Blackhammer is because he's part of the main campaign.

He's also part of the Dragon Cult quest, which is on the wiki (but only the light version) and you don't fight him in the light version. The shadow version of the quest is missing from the Wiki, so I guess Blood Hunter is technically right, he's found a quest and a boss that aren't on the wiki.

Still. Disappointing, since I'm sure most of us have already fought him at some point.

Well, anyone who played the light path knows who Blackhammer is because he's part of the main campaign.

He's also part of the Dragon Cult quest, which is on the wiki (but only the light version) and you don't fight him in the light version. The shadow version of the quest is missing from the Wiki, so I guess Blood Hunter is technically right, he's found a quest and a boss that aren't on the wiki.

Still. Disappointing, since I'm sure most of us have already fought him at some point.

Yes, Also I found him in yhe light path but I have no idea it was a boss in the shadow path. And I think I'm not the only one that didn't know him cause with my Shadow warrior (shadow path) I made all the quests I have found in silver (more than 650) but I didn't ever find this one, also because its start location is hard to find. I had problems in finding it also knowing it was there and searching it. (my friend Maxctrux first founded him but I'm the one that makes guides of quests on the italian forum.)

Oh, just knew it's something along these lines... But still, great find, Hunter!

Guess I'll be searching him, whenever I plunge into Ancaria with a shadow char. Haven't seen this one, as I've never been very thorough with the few dark chars I've made.