The Paragon System

Sounds pretty interesting, I'll take the 100 levels worth of paragon grinding any day over the lousy level 60 cap we currently have, atleast there's something to aim for other than getting better gear with this system.

If the system keeps track of experience, does that mean potential multiple Paragon levels? I stopped playing quite some time ago, since I figured that the higher difficulties were not worth my time. Depending on other changes, I may play again.

Sounds pretty cool! Might give me something to fool around with if I need a break from Guild Wars :thumbsup:

You pretty much just took the words right out of my mouth Ryan. :D

heh, this is gonna be take on it as well, I'll be back and forth tween Diablo

...this game is fast food...liable to get repetive super fast...it's not like in the old days years and years ago, were nothing else but diablo 2 existed... this franchise has a heckuva lotta competition now...

Poor Diablo

:whip:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

I just hit level 60 w/ my SC barbarian so was trying to figure out the whole paragon thing...

The most important factor to me is continuing to gain attribute points w/ each paragon level. I don't know how many points per level you gain, but 100 levels worth are bound to add up.

I'll keep playing for awhile. I'm thinking Inferno might actually be survivable for me now (w/out extreme grinding and AH shopping).