DaGirl! :)

*Runs around crazily trying to clean up the mess*

"Uhhhh, ok! Closing tags, check. Image dimensions... check. Smiliiiieeees... /unsure Yup, check.

gogo! Stop loungin around on the html. I need that!

gogo, check! /rofl

*Arrives at the portal just in time*

Hiiii Dagirl. /wub This is a real treat! Come on in and make yourself comfortable. I guess I can stop fanning the smell from the LeFrog towards the SIF now. /lol

Round of LeFrog for everyone!

For those who haven't had the pleasure of knowing DaGirl she is a friend of ours who we met on the Sacred international forum, oh about 2 or more years ago I guess and I have much to be grateful in knowing her. /hug

Cheers DaGirl! /beers

Some kinda drink I think. /beers

Where's your avatar btw DG?

So used to seeing it on the SIF and DGW, it's strange seeing you without it. :)

Guest gogoblender

Dagirl!!

Woo hoo!

*Bigest Hugest Huggies!*

Yee haw Ya mades it here!

heh, We''ve been partyin fer a while now but we've kept the best for our dearest friends!

WElcome home Dagirl!

Lots of fun stuff to see here and do and lots of the old gang all hangin out in and under benches, rafters, god knows where else, lol

As befits your status and as the head of Clan DAG and one of this community's oldest friends and the seed of all of Dark Matters, your permissions have been adjusted and new title affixed. You now have Fellowship Status, and you can see more of the forum.

I"m really glad you've made it here and hope to see tons more of you. We're all gettin ready fer Sacred 2 and have met wonderful friends and allies on this amazing journey we're on.

Cheers and once again...

Welcome to the community of DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Da Girl! Welcome to D.a.r.k. Matters.

It is soooooo good to see you here. You have been missed for sure. /wub

Are you going to take your account out of vacation mode and get crackin? If so, please let me know and I'll get you some rez to help, as a welcome back gift.

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome all, this is quite a nice place you've got here and I'm glad I finally arrived. Just a couple notes to answer questions raised in some of the above posts:

In case you don't want to check the link erialc posted, "LeFrog" is really spelled Laphroaig and it's a very distinctive single-malt Scotch Whiskey. It's wonderful stuff! I recently moved from a "big city" to a smaller town, but luckily found at least one place that sells it and I'm considering buying myself a bottle for my birthday next month - it's a toss-up between that and the ever elusive Johnny Walker Blue that gogo told me about and I finally found here too.

I'll be out of vac mode in Ogame as soon as I can. I expected to be back already, but realized just how little precious summer I had left with my son before his school starts, so am trying to squeeze in all the summer fun activities I can before then. Should be early September at the latest, unless Erialc gets her way and convinces me to try Vendetta too, then there might be a slight delay :)

I'll check into getting an avatar going as soon as I post this - I'll have to see if I can upload them, as my uploaded one is on the webspace I had before my divorce and I'm not sure how much longer I'll have it. lol, I feel naked without it.

Welcome to the forum, DaGirl.

I've gotta say, I've been curious about Johnny Walker Blue for a few years... I want to know why it's so expensive... but to find out I have to buy it ;P I'll have to check out Laphroaig too.

snf%20(29).gif DaGirl!

Great to have new (and not so new) faces around here!

Look forward to getting to know you.....beat you to the bar! /beers

CheerZ

AUr

/yay

DaGirl!! Sorry I'm late

/woot /woot /yay !!WELCOME!! /yay /woot /woot

Nice seeing you again, please partake of our other resident beverage the ---> /faerie /oooo

Great seein ya here! :D

:Mafia2:

~Doom