The Lore books

After finishing the game what was left for me to do? my main question of the day, after some time I decided I will have to finish all the quests that are on atreia, but you get bored after some time of going there , coming here, go do that , go .... and go.... and came... and came...., so I decided I would read some of the lore books I gathered thru my exploration.

Now are there any books, anyone that loves reading lore , recomend to read?

Also this might sound stupid, are the cooking books real? I mean you can find the ingredients in "the real" world also.

Thanks and I will await your reply's

Love this topic!

U know, when the game was first released, these bookx were a huge fascination for us! We ran topics here at DarkMatters and at the Sacred International Forum, trying to recruit fast typers to help us "pull" all the content out of the books!

imagine all the excitement at the time, not many people had been able to get into the game files, so little was known, and there was so much "treasure" to find.

I think we had six or seven people across the sites to input all the info into the Wiki, and bit by bit, it got done. I had heard that some of the recipes were really real, though some, specially one made with our favorite llama (talk about an Easter Egg! :lol:) were perhaps a little too tough and/or stubborn to die properly and eaten :4rofl:

There seems to be a range of writing efforts and styles, even puncutation in fact...and there's a mystery here...

Was never able to track down who actually wrote the books in real life.

Anyone know?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Unfortunately, the set up of the books seems to be like this, a lot of the books have "parts" but no continuations of them.

:)

gogo

Ah ballz , and I realy wished to know what the dragon would have to say , one more good book is The diary of a zomby <- loved the way the writter actualy made a social organized community of zombies, I mean I haven't seen this approach in my life so it must be something. Also along my travels I found the supposed town and did some quests for them.

And if anyone has any recomandations of the lore books, I will gladly read it.

Edited by AngelShade
  • Like! 1

hunting (with traps) raises a few ! interesting points and a laugh

IMO about all books have a nice twist in them, but my faves are the Lost Diaries

and of course the 5 excellent books by our own Wolfie found also HERE .

regards

Sacred2: the most bug free sacred ever.!

Edited by tom.morrow
  • Like! 1

That book, Sophies Choice, is awsome, when I saw the first post I was shure it had a ending, only to find out even after 1 year the story keeps going :)). Thank you so much.

Edited by AngelShade

Some recipes in the sacred cooking books we tried out:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/17828-darkest-kitchen-trying-out-recipes-found-in-sacred-2/

Boar, rabbit and pike recipes work. The one for meat could work if the strange measuring inits would be known. Never tried the llama recipe,we have none here.