The Related Word Game - 2017!

air force -> siren

Germany had a test run for sirens, warning apps, radio warnings, ... yesterday. Some old people still have panic when the air raid sirens are howling. In peace time the signal is for stay at home, close doors and windows switch on the radio. It used at terror, chemical disasters. But the 84+ year olds think bombers and  run out of the house and look for a shelter in the open or an old bunker.

• Like! 1

Siren => Bandit (known hostile aircraft)  :hooyaah:

"Ghostrider, Bandit on your six!

"Roger Tally, Angels Ten"

"COUNTERMEASURES... BREAK RIGHT! FLARE!"

"I have tone... FOX ONE!"

"Splash!"

:crazy_pilot:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Siren => Bandit (known hostile aircraft)  :hooyaah:

"Ghostrider, Bandit on your six!

"Roger Tally, Angels Ten"

"COUNTERMEASURES... BREAK RIGHT! FLARE!"

"I have tone... FOX ONE!"

"Splash!"

looooooooove that movie

Bandit (known hostile aircraf -> Top Gun

I just saw MI... LOVED IT...hes getting a bit older but hes still got the gravitas and the money to make his kind of stuff!

:dance:

gogo

Top Gun -> anthem

Harold Faltermeyer as composer and on piano. Add Steve Stevens on guitar. Not much more needed for a powerful song.

Hans Zimmer is another great composer. He and his orchestra did an interpretation of the anthem ( and other songs from movies)

• Appreciation 1
4 hours ago, chattius said:

Top Gun -> anthem

Harold Faltermeyer as composer and on piano. Add Steve Stevens on guitar. Not much more needed for a powerful song.

Hans Zimmer is another great composer. He and his orchestra did an interpretation of the anthem ( and other songs from movies)

seen this video before

LOVE IT

anthem -> masses

:dance2:

gogo

8 hours ago, chattius said:

masses -> Autokorso

a public celebration with honking cars driving in a row; on any occasion, but commonest with weddings and football victories

In the sacredwiki is a video with my family mid in it and no chance to drive home

https://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Soccer

This is awesome! I'd forgotten you were in the Wiki!!! 
:bounce:

autokorso -> Rally

gogo

rally -> vintage car

My self-paid first car was a third hand NSU Prinz from 1967. Less than 1350 pounds weight with a 130 horsepower rear engine. I sold it for a motorbike when at army. Some years back I found out that the wife of the person I sold it to had it still rotting in a garage after the death of her husband. I bought it back. You have to drive it to understand why I like this little king of hilly country roads.

The engine cover is mainly a bit opened: cooling and as a spoiler. And yes it is a four-seater family car when I am atthe wheel. My wife uses it for vintage car rallyes. She has these racing genes: her grandpa was german motorbike champion at sidecar racing. Her father had a bike repair garage mainly for race bikes,...

• Like! 1

mustang -> Dülmener

There were a few at an animal show for horses, caddle, goats, sheeps, ... at Wetzlar I visited last year. Took a monochrome analogue photo with my old Leica.

Gäul - Kopie.JPG

The Dülmener or Dülmen is a German breed of small feral horse.[5] It was formerly known as the Merfelderbrücher.[6] A herd of approximately 300 head lives in feral conditions in an area of about 3.5 km2 in the Merfelder Bruch, near the town of Dülmen in the Kreis of Coesfeld in north-western Nordrhein-Westfalen, in north-western Germany

• Like! 1
16 hours ago, chattius said:

Moulin Rouge -> Eurosat - CanCan Coaster

A rollercoaster in a hall. Virtual reality, lot of elements from the Moulin Rouge. Best is thatthe fun park which has it is just one hour away. Normally we visited the park twice a year.

ookay...that looks kinda cool.. I guess im gonna have to settle in and finally watch moulin rouge :P

eurosat can can coaster -> Space Mountain

NEVER been ... coasters scare me

:lol:

gogo