The Related Word Game - 2017!

Tylenol -> headache.

The head chef had a head ache this afternoon at work, and everytime he blurted out " ag fokkit, can hierdie blerrie hoofpyn nou net verdwyn!" (Oh for crying out loud, can this headache just dissapear!) I replied with, "yes chef, I'll go home/away/on leave/to the terrace room)...

• Like! 1

Tylenol -> headache.

The head chef had a head ache this afternoon at work, and everytime he blurted out " ag fokkit, can hierdie blerrie hoofpyn nou net verdwyn!" (Oh for crying out loud, can this headache just dissapear!) I replied with, "yes chef, I'll go home/away/on leave/to the terrace room)...

heh, that small act of humor probably gave him succor in the always stressfull kitchen:D

headache -> compress

:)

gogo

calming -> Relaxation

It's a beautiful Sunday here today Theuns... got plans/

:sun:

gogo

Asus -> Brand Loyalty

I like Asus, Gigabyte and MSI. my current laptop is MSI, gaming series, my old desktop was mostly gigabyte part(the more affordable ones, technology costs quite a bit more here in SA). but I have always like Asus as well.

Plans yesterday was working a busy lunch. The owners of the Hotel were there on Saturday evening, and decided to have Lunch before departing yesterday. But today is a Beautiful Monday, I Slept very late, walked to the pharmacy for some flu meds, and quickly went to the supermarket for dinner ingredients. Gonna cook us some duck breast and lots of veggies for dinner.

What did you do?