The Related Word Game - 2017!

Calabrese -> Chattius's Special ;)

My special spaghetti sauce: handcheese, apple wine, chopped bear garlic, chopped red (for the colour) onions

Our local selfmade cheese has just 0,3% fat

I tastes terrible cold, but very good if warm. It also has a nice warming effect when fresh out of the field kitchen at a cold winter's day. Mainly when our flooded field is frozen and kids invite friends for skating. Next ice hall is 80 kilometres away.

Don't kill me:

Crayola  - > toilet paper

My dad showed selfmade street chalk to me when I was young. We did a group game, where one group started 5 minutes earlier and had to mark the way they used with chalk arrows on the road every 20 metres. The second group had to chase them. My siblings and me often one because we used selfmade chalk which had a sort of camouflage effect .Games played before computers and TV had only 3 channels starting 6pm ;)

Use empty toilet paper rolls, fill them with a mix of pulverized eggs shells, glue from bones, food colour and you have your own individual street chalk for kids without any poison.

p.s.: the method in the video produces too much waste. You can do the same without waste, but this video would be in German ;)

And not DIY, do it with the kids, not yourself. They will produce multicoloured striped, drilled or custom shaped chalks. A cooking form for sandbox cookies gives nice shaped chalks noone else has...

• Respect! 1

David -> unfair

For centuries duels were fought with melee weapon in Europe. And this little unfair boy from Israel is using an illegal sling and is called a hero ;)

wie_unfair_david.JPG