The Related Word Game - 2017!

cat ->  the big unknown

Consider you are in lockdown and doing home office. Luckily you have a cat. Luckily? You are alone with a killer in your house and police will not believe:

512zh0XAHSL._SX387_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

f9d5e566dce21ba341292e49d8f449e8.jpg

Better to read the book and prepare, or better to don't read it and enjoy that even you are alone you have a cat-

• Haha 1

villain => hero

Love the picture Chattius. Our cat is the opposite to most cats it seems and actually likes having me working from home at the moment. She is worse than our dog when it comes to pestering us for hugs and love and affection!

• Like! 1

Premonition -> Intuition

This stupid feeling that something is in your brain and wants to come out and you don't know what it is. Like sitting a week on a math problem, thinking about it while walking with the dog, while eating, ...

Then you want to relax a bit at sport. And then, mid in a soccer game being the goalie and while jumping to catch the ball from the foot of an offender ,... BANG. Not that the offender hit your head with his foot, no,  you got the solution of the math problem.

And then the other players see a crazy goalie who shouts math formula's till the end of the game to not forget the solution. Must be terrifying - my team changed to a forward defense tactic and no shot on my goal any more.