Transformers & LOTR

Katran

I just came across this little transformer tv teaser. Enjoy! .divx

:blink:

P.s.

Well I added another trailer in order to see how well the DivX bbcode I'm working is doing. Seems to be ok so far though. The first trailor is an HDTV trailer so it might take a little longer than expected. :)

[divxsize=height="298" width="717" />

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this one and some other new pictures about a two weeks ago but didnt have the heart to show them to you since they look very bad.

This picture as far as I can tell is taken from the road sceen of the movie when Optimus and Megatron fight and they picked it in a very bad moment. Prine looks like he is transforming[he is midway in it] and Megatron runs through the fire and looks more like an animal robot then himself. A very bad movie frame the picked. :blink:

Oh it's alright Kat. I don't mind one bit! I could see that the shot was not the greatest but I was just so excited to see an action shot between to battling tranformers, hehe. Raawwr! :hugs: The pic kind of looks pre-production to me. There's a bit too much shine on Optimus which makes me think it is probably a pre-production render. Baaad web master. Probably got his/her content mixed up. ;)

All in all. The more I see the more I want to see! :D

But that is just the thing Schot it is not pre production. This is a pic from the official site of the movie. There are a couple of more new ones there this one is by fare the worst. I dont think that they should of published something like this. They must have better pics then this one. :hugs:

Too true Kat. They really shouldn't put up a pic that is not 100%. They must have had 100's possible 1000's of frames to choose from for that scene alone. Hopefully lots more media will be out very soon. :bow:

Something just occured to me this morning. Do you think the film creators have included. *dramatic pause* The Creation Matrix?! :o That would be so very cool! :D

Something just occured to me this morning. Do you think the film creators have included. *dramatic pause* The Creation Matrix?! :o That would be so very cool! :D

Stop teasing me damn it! I would die! :o

:bow::o:D

Schot you mean the matrixs of leadership that prime has? I dont know I know some things about the movie got them from the official movie board[it is good that the movie makers read it and get a feal for what people want] there is a lot of info there but I have stoped reading sometopics dont want to know all about it before it comes out. :bow:

Look guys! You could almost touch it. *teases Myles more* :bow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CreationMatrix.jpg

I came across this really cool wiki about the Matrix: Matrix Wiki

Kind of makes me think of when Optimus died in the old Transformers movie and dropped the matrix to the ground. I cried myself to sleep that night, lol. :D

Watch if you dare. :o

*must resist temptation...*

Ah, who am I kidding? :bow:

Ok at least I will stay away from the last one, I can guess what lurks on the other side of the link. :D

• 2 weeks later...

that's it

forget it

I am NEVER looking at this thread again.

I just save five seconds of Optimus Prime Transforming and my heart leaped into my throat!

holy god wow, july fourth come come come...!!

I refuse to click on another link here

*folds arms*

:bye:

gogo

that's it

forget it

I am NEVER looking at this thread again.

I just save five seconds of Optimus Prime Transforming and my heart leaped into my throat!

holy god wow, july fourth come come come...!!

I refuse to click on another link here

*folds arms*

:bye:

gogo

Nah you are still hitting them with your tongue like you did with the post reply button. :bye:

• 4 weeks later...

O, boy! O, boy! O, boy! THE NEW TRAILER IS OUT!!

And here this there are TRANSFORMERS IN THIS ONE NO JOKE!! :P

My God july 4 when will you come!!

Ok.... No! I can't! I can't watch it! It looks too good, lol. I watched about 20 seconds and then quickly turned it off. :P WooHoo! Can't wait Can't wait! I don't know if I can resist watching that trailor for a whole month but I will try. :(

Myles after I watched this one now I know that no mater what anyone says this will be a great movie for me. ;)

SCHOT JUST WATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :P

Spike: I think its a robot. One of the advanced robots. I think it is Japanies! :( Prime Japanies! :)

And normaly I forgot to put the cool Pics that you can use as a back ground! :bye:

Optimus Prime

000493880534.jpg

BumbleBee

000493904467.jpg

Megatron

000493880518.jpg

StarScream

000493904527.jpg

BlackOut

000493880458.jpg

Frenzy

000493880490.jpg

Jazz

000493880504.jpg

Ironhide

000493904495.jpg

Ooooooooook! I'm turning up the volume now. :)

*some time later...

:bye::o:woot: :trans:

YES! That was toooootally awesome! Felt like I was getting my favorite Transformer toy all over again. :yay: Oh it's gonna be soo good! So where in the world will it be in theaters first?! *Buys plane ticket*

Did you see that menacing Decepticon "skating" down the highway?! That looked very cool. And the transformation annimations! :o Superb! The timing for the transformations looked so precise.

OMG. I'm exhausted! I think I need to go lie down for a while, lol. Wake me up when July 4th comes.

P.s.

Wow! Awesome pics too!

• 2 weeks later...