Happy Birthday DAN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN

Try and have a GREAT day (dispite work) and plenty of :drinks::drinks::hugs::) in the evening!

Happy birthday, again.

Cheers

Rik

p.s. yes I know I am 51 mins early, but I wanted to start this one on behalf of such a great mate!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN

Try and have a GREAT day (dispite work) and plenty of :drinks::drinks::hugs::) in the evening!

Happy birthday, again.

Cheers

Rik

p.s. yes I know I am 51 mins early, but I wanted to start this one on behalf of such a great mate!

hah cheers mate, much appreciated. lets hope its not too much of a stressfull day... ha... I should be so lucky!

for those of you who haven't heard about my day yesterday and what I have to sort out on my birthday... look at this : http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3179

Guest gogoblender

Happy Birthday Dan!

I really hope all of the good stuff you deserve is coming to you after an awful day like yesterday.

Look for the smiles, some family some friends and you'll be back to normal in no time.

Keep safe

And enjoy YOUR event

:bye:

gogo

thanks everyone, much appreciated the comments, although the day wasn;t so great was extremely stressful and I'm finally be glad to get home and now I'm just about to open presents and get started on the alcohol although it'lll only be a few as I've got more disaster s to deal with tomorrow like I've got to strip down teh board and send it back bit by bit to the people who make it.... not a happy bunny I must say and I've got to take photo's after I move every pannel of the board so its going to take the whole day tomorrow.

and for those of you who haven't noticed I've gone into vacation mode and I did this over my dinner break.

anyway must get on need alcohol and sleep.

take care all and have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Dan

Happy Birthday Dan!

Hope that everything gets cleared up in time for you to enjoy the weekend and holidays. At least you got to go home, have dinner and presents, and a little nip of something. :bye: My last birthday I spent from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at work (with 11 hours of that in court). My wife was already in bed and mostly asleep by the time I got home . . . and that was only my second worst birthday. :hugs:

So, if you get to spend some time with friends and family and get to open some presents as well, then life isn't too bad. Plus, you got a nice first DAWN HoF. :drinks: