Spider-Man 3

Katran

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gogoblender

Dang, Sandman looks awesome!

I always thought he was one of the more pouffy villains

But boy can this new sandman dude sher throw a punch!

Definitely on the must list see for the big thee-!ater

:D

gogo

Ol' Spidey sure fights some strange villains - and some of the more original in my mind (other than all the X-Men baddies and goodies).

I watched the trailer a couple o' days ago and have my money saved for a movie ticket, popcorn, slush puppy, parking fees and fuel ! Just need to convince my wife that we can watch one of her movies 'next time' (again :D )

Guest gogoblender

Scleameth yer right..I find it interesting how they seem to choose teh weirdest of spidey's old arch nemeses to cast in movies.

It's like...Doc OC...huh?

Sandman...Huh?

I never liked those guys that much instead opting out fer villains like Mysterio or Electro!

Peeps with cool powahs.

:thumbsup:

gogo

Doc Oc was always a pretty major Spiderman villain... it would be wrong to make a movie series without him. Some of the others of the Insidious 6 wouldn't work so well, however (ie. Electro). Mysterio would make a pretty sweet movie villain though :thumbsup:

Sandman, I was never terribly fond of, but he's looking pretty good in here.

I'm holding out for Doc Connors :lol: He's already been cameoed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally saw this one and I dont know still cant make up my mind about it. I do think that the movie was overloaded. 3 bad guys plus all the emotions runing around between caracters simple overloaded the movie.

As for the fighting it has it all spidey looks great the bad guys as well. Sandman is perfectly made and Venom well he is just jumped up from a comic or a cartoon a perfect copy. Maybe I will need to see it again to make up my mind about the movie. :)

I'm disappointed about this one :4rofl:.

The graphic is good but that's pretty much it. The story seems to lose its touch, and the storyline is not as good as the comic to start with.

Still a good pre-summer movie before transformer. :P

I finally saw this one and I dont know still cant make up my mind about it. I do think that the movie was overloaded. 3 bad guys plus all the emotions runing around between caracters simple overloaded the movie.

As for the fighting it has it all spidey looks great the bad guys as well. Sandman is perfectly made and Venom well he is just jumped up from a comic or a cartoon a perfect copy. Maybe I will need to see it again to make up my mind about the movie. :4rofl:

I really disliked the huge amount of bad guys, and the way they killed off Green Goblin...

Overloaded & Overlong, but its ok...

:tongue:

~Doom

• 3 weeks later...

Worst.

Film.

Ever.

Some parts were just embarrasingly bad (Toby Maguire just isn't as cool as John Travolta), others actually piffed me off (when Spidey swung past an american flag, and the end "battle" was so over done). I was half expecting some subliminal advertising along the lines of "Vote Bush!", or "There is no global warming!". My memories of this film have been repressed & sent to the bad place.

My wife & I don't get many nights out & to come out of a film actually annoyed!

Bad Film! Bad!

Worst.

Film.

Ever.

Bad Film! Bad!

:sweating:

I

A

Gree!

Oh the inhumanity of it all. It was bad. Sooooo very bad. Yes the flag thing was a bit much, haha. I mean it was huge! But the worst of it for me was the overly OMG someone please shoot me looooooong drama-queen endings! First we had to watch Mr. Goblin junior slowly die against a sunrise theeeeen the please oh please can you ever forgive me moment of the Sandman dude. Tears? Oh I shed many. For the torment of terrible acting and tacky moments! All my opinion of course but it really should be yours too, lol.

Two thumbs down from me. I just don't think Toby was good for the role. Plus... Is it just me or is he always smirking:) Even during "serious" moments it seems to slip out. Haha. I am so very not convinced he's being genuine. :rolleyes: