DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

I normally use Photoshop, Paint shop pro and Image Forge all depending on what I need to do and what I know I can do in a short time :)

So being these are all on my dead system Ive been looking for other software to mess with. I did find one that does a few cool framing effects, Professor Franklin's Instant Photo Effects LMAO! Really dumb name with Really basic settings but it does a few cool thingys :D

What is Gimp? it is this ? http://www.gimp.org

That is indeed what I was talking about, it is an open-source imaging software program which IMHO could be proprietary if they wanted it to be.

If you can't get photoshp anymore I would suggest using it. It is a fantastic bit o' software.

:)

Edited by CompEngRJH

Bondbug, that's a very nice picture you posted. ahhh, dinner out with a group and wine, toasts and smileys. Was it a special occasion, or just a regular sunday evening with friend? I also noticed a few leafs on the table in the picture. Any reason for that?

I'm curious huh

:whistle:

gogo

End of year evening with the choir! Do it yourself bbq. There is an enormous log fire and grill to the right of the camera. One artistic type pulled some leaves off the ivy outside for table decoration - no problem it is a double barn and covered with the stuff. Everyone brings home-cooked stuff, patés, pies, cheese, incredible cakes and deserts, and (of course) wine.

This is the only group I know that does NOT sing at their end of year feast! :(

The young lass two beyond me is leaving to go to some Pacific island to do kind of missionary work for 2 years looking after poor kids.

That is indeed what I was talking about, it is an open-source imaging software program which IMHO could be proprietary if they wanted it to be.

If you can't get photoshp anymore I would suggest using it. It is a fantastic bit o' software.

:4rofl:

Oh I'm so getting that, I've considered it before, but nosing aroudn the website I definetly will..

~Doom

P.S. Eeeh, I need help to download it, I can't work it out... :4rofl:

Hello, I got a picture of me.

06301217030054.jpg

Its real hard taking a picture of yourself at arms length!

06301215270057.jpg

My tattoo I just had done this morning on my wrist.

izzy.jpg

my pet lizard called Issigonis, izzy for short

pip.jpg

and last of all, pip, the cat with the worlds biggest head. :4rofl:

P.S. Eeeh, I need help to download it, I can't work it out...

Haway man, Tim. Even I managed it. You ain't gonna be beat by an old Tyke granpa are you? :4rofl:

Hope you manage it, it's worth the effort. :4rofl:

I hope CompEngRJH gets commission, he put me on to it too.

Edited by Bondbug

Hey hey, CompengRJH...if you've got a pic, let's see it too...no more gawking on this thread with no pix :4rofl: It's your turn! :4rofl:

MrArcanum, finally, the face with a great collection of pets, after years of seeing the posts, it's always great to make the connection.

Thanks for sharing, and I'm curious...how old is the reptile?

gogo

Hey hey, CompengRJH...if you've got a pic, let's see it too...no more gawking on this thread with no pix :woot: It's your turn! :woot:

MrArcanum, finally, the face with a great collection of pets, after years of seeing the posts, it's always great to make the connection.

Thanks for sharing, and I'm curious...how old is the reptile?

:woot:

gogo

Not a problem my good man, the lizard is a bearded dragon, and he is 3 years old.

oops!

k, then...show us some day after pix.

gogo

Lol, they would be some pretty ugly pictures, but everyone was so hung over the next day that cameras were sparse. It was good fun though! :woot:

heh, zee hairs will be being flounced...I gots a big wedding coming up soon in a few weeks, my parents would kill me if I showed up looking like furry lawn.

:thumbsup:

gogo

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread