Google your nic!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

hey...ever done this?

It's so cool!

yee haw...my nic's a unique english word...every hit is...

Dom Dom Dom Dom...

Me!

B)

gogo

p.s. and google has now indexed this forum through it's attachment to my nic...

Go Dark Matters!

Lets see:

Indy - Indianapolis; Indiana Jones, all sort of other stuff, maybe I could find myself among the 14,400,000 results

Indy13 - less results here, 1400, I can find myself if I try a bit...

Dr_Indy13 - jackpot, 1700 results, all me, all on the SIF...

• 2 months later...

OMG! When I google "Ariansidhe" (which is where Arianna originated), I find a whole pile of old posts I made on various lists, forums etc. :blush:

That's scary!

Some of the stuff I used to say! Weird stuff, weirder than what I say now.... WEIRD! :)

ok, thats just.... well disturbing. I made up lexian, or at least thought I did. and googled it and this was the first sentance from the website summary that I got.

Street Blowjobs gives you Lexian. Catching unsuspecting girls in the act with spy glasses

... I may change my name... Hahhaa. wt?

on a website called street blow jobs... little midgets.

this would be less funny if I wasnt so short.

:rotfl[1]:

that explains soooo much :wink_smile[1]:

and I thought I knew you :blush:

Your search - Hkboi20 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Try more general keywords.

-------

I am non existant :-S

Aww poor Hkboi....dont worry you exist in my head...ok maybe you should worry.... :blush:

OMG that is hilarious! :rotfl[1]:

Street Blowjobs gives you Lexian. Catching unsuspecting girls in the act with spy glasses

Ok I guess I should have run the website by you before publishing it... my bad

• 2 weeks later...

oooh GoGo you play GWs:) whats you're IGN :)

lets play!

/diablo

P.S. im goign a way for a week :(

so see you all soon gonna miss ya all /thumbsup

EDIT: boohoo I only show up on xfire profile and on wc3 unofficial forums :( what about sacred DaGirl world DA and here? /sad

Results 191 - 200 of about 3,270 for gogoblender. (0.71 seconds)

and its all you /shok

mainly SacredGame forum

/oooo /oooo

GoGos taking over

/bow

EDIT:

Forums - View Single Post - WIDD builds in underworld...too dangerous?

gogoblender. View Public Profile. Send a private message to gogoblender. Send email to gogoblender. Find all posts by gogoblender ...

forums.clan-da.com/showpost.php?p=5392&postcount=4 - 12k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - Made a thread about my new Vamp:)

gogoblender. View Public Profile. Send a private message to gogoblender. Send email to gogoblender. Find all posts by gogoblender ...

forums.clan-da.com/showthread.php?p=10476&mode=linear - 50k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - Happy birthday Celeb!

forums.clan-da.com/showthread.php?p=7813 - 35k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - View Single Post - Jonny's Eballz build: Stand ground or run!

forums.clan-da.com/showpost.php?p=10919&postcount=1 - 16k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - Congratulations to Sinc

forums.clan-da.com/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=1388 - 82k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - View Single Post - Ten of my favorite foods

forums.clan-da.com/showpost.php?p=8404&postcount=3 - 12k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - Death to Lag!

forums.clan-da.com/showthread.php?t=1329 - 67k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - Death to Lag!

forums.clan-da.com/showthread.php?t=1322&goto=nextoldest - 74k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - Had a bad day...

forums.clan-da.com/showthread.php?p=8022 - 66k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Forums - Happy Birthday Desimator

forums.clan-da.com/showthread.php?p=6993 - 41k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

/shok /shok

GoGo are you thinking of taking over t he web.... /thumbsup

If I do a search for rikgale... my usual nick apart from in ogame and in here, then I get alot of old fourm and usnet posts froma the last few years. It can be very useful at times when hunting old posts with info in them :(

P.S. im goign a way for a week :(

so see you all soon gonna miss ya all /thumbsup

Take care Tim :)

Have a good week whateva you are doing :)

• 3 weeks later...

/yay hey suddenly it shows me on DA forum SC forum here and xifre and Wc3 forum /blink what happened to cause this:) /thumbsup

/devil

~Doom

lmao all I get is this for my name! /cry

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lmao

Did you mean: surf girl

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - surfsgyrl - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Try more general keywords.

• 4 weeks later...

ooooooooooh nooooooooooooo !

I thought my nick should be rather unique..... there seems to be few of us out there.

The worst one has to be this guy :just nasty - ! Warning !! cruel language, so don't click on this link if you're < 18 or easily offended. Sorry, had to remove... I'll include the google page, it's the gay link...

Now I have to get a new nickname..... /cry ... and a new sig /cry

Just don't want to be associated with those other imposters !

Guest gogoblender
ooooooooooh nooooooooooooo !

I thought my nick should be rather unique..... there seems to be few of us out there.

The worst one has to be this guy :just nasty - ! Warning !! cruel language, so don't click on this link if you're < 18 or easily offended. Sorry, had to remove... I'll include the google page, it's the gay link...

Now I have to get a new nickname..... /cry ... and a new sig /cry

Just don't want to be associated with those other imposters !

eek

heh, well, I got yer pm

and yes...we can change it

have fun pickin a new one

:D

gogo

Guest gogoblender

heh, dredd that's amazing man

I've only got about 4200 hits for my name

but...wow, yo've got more and they go back farther to al the forums

er...does this mean I have to post more?

/devil

gogo