• Only when starting a new toon
    • I don't pick up gold, I trade
  2. 2. What do you open ?

• Everything !
    • Nothing !
    • Mostly Crates
    • Mostly Barrels
    • Mostly Chests
  3. 3. Do you always battle skellies to the end ?

• I stock plenty o' Undead Death potions ! (Yes)
    • I avoid confrontation (No)
    • I stick around for their deaths (you never know what will drop)
    • I'm a skull collector
    • Wish they'd just die !!!

Thought about this last night while running past gold less than 2000...

I wondered if I will ever not pick up money lying in the street if I have waaaay too much in my bank account... still inconclusive about my answer... :)

Guest gogoblender

This is a wicked poll

Shame on me for not seeing it earlier and nice work.

Great questions and now I know I"ve gotta work on me gold diggin skills!

:devil:

gogo

Oh this is cool!

Never seen a multi poll thingy-ma-bob on our forum. looks neat. :drool:

As for poll question #2. I'm a sucker for those twinkling "hidden treasure"s. If I see one I just can't help myself, lol. I figure that if it's a "hidden treasure" then surely something truely amazing will be had...

*grumble grumble grumble*

*Throws sharp useless "white" item through head of nearest skellie passing by*

what ever... dry4hz.gif

P.S.

Love the poll title!

:)

As for poll question #2. I'm a sucker for those twinkling "hidden treasure"s. If I see one I just can't help myself, lol. I figure that if it's a "hidden treasure" then surely something truely amazing will be had...

dry4hz.gif

heh, unfortunately I could only add 3 poll options in the thread, but I had the hidden treasures in mind ! I used to get a 'Throwing Axe' about 99.9% of the time, until I started playing with the enlightend iron and taking care of my survival bonus....

but I'm also after those hidden treasures like Homer after beer.... 'mmmmmmm twinkly...' :devil:

I think it's a great poll, but haven't replied yet because for me the answer to all the questions is "it depends," and in all cases (I think, I'm a tad tired right now so may not be factoring everything in) it depends on the same set of factors:

Where I'm at in my character's development (ex: Early on I do everything except maybe dodge skellies when I'm a bitty baby)

What I'm doing at the time (ex: Questing, Questing for Portals, uncovering the map or leveling)

Ah, nope - there's one extra criteria I use for the 2nd one - and that's how satisfied I am with my current equipment set. If I'm not satisfied I will take the extra time to open everything in the hopes that the perfect item pops out, regardless of my current session goals.

Edited by DaGirl

Omg I'm the only one who picks up all the money. They are money people!

:drunkards: Btw, if you see this Da_Girl kidnap the cow to the official forum! Plz!

• 2 weeks later...

Good q's.

I pickup all the money unless im in a party that's rushing through -- then only the close money. After all, I have to honor the golden boots I got from gogo. Had another toon with over 40 million -- I gradually stopped picking up the smaller piles -- first 1500, then 2000, etc. Think I was at about 4000 when I stopped playing her ( that's when I discovered how to go HC).

Too bad the undead die for good the first time in MP, so my answer there is mostly hypothetical, as I rarely play SP anymore, but in SP I always get the skulls!