... guess it's about time I make some posts here, been having a user for a couple of months now I think, hehe. Some of you might know me from the SIF and the DA forum. For those who don't know me, well, I'm a Sacred addicted asocial madman, hehe.

Welcome, always nice to find out whose about. Continue to look around, post, and perhaps enjoy the bar . . . Friday is rapidly approaching!

Guest gogoblender

Ahh, Moon Reaper, you made it!

Ty for the intro thread and especially for your work in the builds section. I"m glad you decided to do a post here. It's a great community, a good number of Sif'ers and even more awesome peeps that have joined up with us and we have the honor to now call family and Clan. I was lookin over at yer build, hehe, nice work on teh formatting, lol.

Claire, has been doing a wicked job with that now as we begin to acquire more and more of the builds floating around on the sif and putting them all in once place for easier access.

Again, ty fer the submission and hope to see you around this forum. It's a little bigger than Clan Da's so don't get lost and if you do, dinna worry...

We're all friends.

Welcome!

:)

gogo

Thanks for the warm welcome all, posting threads and social things aint my strong side, hehe, but I'll do my best to try being active. If I get lost just look for me in the place where they sell whiskey and beer, hehe. :) (btw, this smiley is wrong, vikings didn't have horns on there helms, hehe)

Glad you like my build Gogo.