TimOfDoom's analytical mind kind of scares me at times.

( and do you know how hard it was for me to get the correct spelling for analytical ? *lol*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( and do you know how hard it was for me to get the correct spelling for analytical ? *lol*

:D

So anyone figured out my age yet?

:viking:

~Doom

P.S. I did that because nothing interesting happened in the year I was born so I couldn't go "in the year I was born _______"

:whip:

So anyone figured out my age yet?

:BlobRed:

~Doom

P.S. I did that because nothing interesting happened in the year I was born so I couldn't go "in the year I was born _______"

8 October 1992

:tongue:

I don't think Indy needs to... He is already formulating Imperial Online while I'm still battling with the calculator to increase my production efficiency. :D

(and well I looked at the profile, I didn't want to cheat lol :blush: )

I am not even close, but I will add that someone in my alliance (in a different uni) was in his 70's, I'm not sure exactly how old, but he is a grandpa. We also had a 50 something college professor. Imagine him playing ogame during class. :o

looooooooooooooooooooooool

:P

joke:)

No joke bro, Its true. :o I've also seen some very young players in my time. I had an alliance member that was having his 9 year old and 11 year old sons play, really interesting.

im only 8 and I play it see my bad grammar and why im such a noob like many say [then end up getting crashed by me] im a noob

Da bx I have sent you a pm regarding your official legal age.

COPA legal age restrictions are very strict about this.

Please respond to the pm asap.

regards

:P

gogo

lol da bx, you were pwnaged. :devil:

Don't worry gogo, I can account for him being old enough. :cry: Boys of age 8 don't think about what we talk about at all. :twitch:

Us jokers in Revenge, evil people ehh? :woot:

I am 18. Youngest player I have seen is my nephew. He is 9 and I gave him my .de account. He is rank 11 now. I think he is a better player than I lol.

edit: So you guys don't think I suck to bad I had a friend named Shawn play it for the last 8 or 9 months and he kept it up there my nephew just it.

Edited by Griever

That is just crazy, whoever I know that is 9 or 10 doesn't have the patience to wait through a 20 second commercial, let alone a 1 hour fleetcrash. :o And Borg, I really doubt there is a minimum age, Game Forge does not care the age of the player, plus, I would guess that younger players are more likely to get commander and officers. This is a hypothesis, but I also have some examples of it too. >_> I don't think they would ever do something like that.

What do you guys think the average age of an ogame player is?

I tend to agree with Griever, since you should throw out the extreme's IE: old guys like mephiphi.gif and the very youngmfcrackegg3sf.gif 22 is probably close

Well I think its a bit more complicated then that. :4rofl:

I would agree with 22 is you take out the outliers (Q1 -Q3 {IQR}) x 1.5, but if you leave the extremes in I think 25 would be close to the mean, 21 would be the median, and 20 would be the mode. A positively skewed data set is formed, and that is why the advertisers are what we have. (I think you know what I'm talking about) :P

• 3 weeks later...
someone in my alliance (in a different uni) was in his 70's, I'm not sure exactly how old, but he is a grandpa.

Quite right too. You never heard of second childhood. Sorry to bust in. Seems I am the newest and oldest member. I came in with the Jazz Singer and the Great Slump. If you come across a seraphim with a hip-replacement in Sacred it's probably me indulging in wishful thinking.

Poor struggling peasant ! How did you guess? How long can I keep it just like that. Hardworking farmhand - that I remember, but never again.

And I get the impression that the average age for Sacred is nearer 40 so there's hope yet for us oldies

Edited by Bondbug