Somewhat belated Introduction

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself a little Bit.

I came to the international Sacred Community, when I joined the German [HoPE] Clan. One of our Members, Rotluchs/bobcat, is kinda Diplomat between the German and the International Community.

I liked this and followed his Example.. now I'm here to transfer some Daemon Pro Knowledge to all of you *grin* :)

In the German Community, I am known as Racer X.. there, Therion X is just my 2nd Account Name. When I tried to register Racer X on the SIF, it didn't work for some Reason.. so I took my 2nd Nickname :P

In Sacred, I am a fanatic Daemon Player. There's nothing more interesting and fun-to-play, than her.

If she were real, I'd have already married her and played me (or her, or both) to Death :woot:

Other Characters, I like are the Gladiator, the Wood Elf and the Vampire Lady.

In general, I always try to make a Character fit for the Valley or Tears. I'm also a little Bit of a Speed Runner (see this)..

And about the Rest.. I just can't play them (Seraphim, Battle Mage) or I don't have Fun with them (Dark Elf, Dwarf)!

In real Life, I'm a 20yr old (or young) Dude from Germany. I love drawing and photoshopping.

Jackie Chan is my Movie Hero, I mostly love those Movies he made, before he went to Hollywood... that means, late 80s & early 90s.

And my favoured Music is Metal from the 80s & 90s.. my Favourite Bands are Judas Priest, Iced Earth, Darkane, Bethlehem, Macabre and more. See last.fm :)

Guess, that's enough.

Greets, Therion X

P.S.: Oh well, forgive me that weird Writing with capitalized Nouns and Stuff.. In Germany, we do it this Way and I can't even stop it in the Internet :)

Hi TherionX and welcome to our forum.

Well, we already noticed you from those really well made guides you posted, great job on that. :)

But introducing yourself is always nice as we can learn more about who you are as person, which in the end is the most important thing on a forum, knowing people. :woot:

Btw, your musical tastes are to my liking. Well not exactly in the same order, but to my liking nevertheless. :)

Hope you'll stick around our forum and that you enjoy your stay here. :P

Welcome Therion X:D

Thanks for the great daemon guides...ooh I need more accounts LOL

Pop by the bar and make yourself at home :)

Cheers

Claire :woot:

Welcome to the FDM Therion!

The guides are superb and that Soaring is the one that caught me eye...one hit kills in niob huh..

oowah

Yer passion with the DAemon reminds me of that which I had with the seraphim. So fragile and deadly.

I loved pushing her Combat Arts to the limits but eventually I think I'd just done too many builds wth her. My new passion with the Daemon is frightneingly strong and I'm excited to see what kind of numbers we can pull out of her.

A big welcome to you Therion, there are many sections so have fun exploring.

Welcome!

:oooo:

gogo

Yeah I quite fancy the Soaring build too. Not sure if I can allow myself to play so greedily though. :woot:

Good job on the Guides. :oooo:

Hi there Therion X. Nice to meet you. :woot:

Very cool intro if I may say so. You know. I'm a bit of a wacko sometimes but I have to say that the most interesting part of your intro I find is that little bit of info you put in about your german grammer at the very end. I didn't even notice! After reading that I read your whole intro again and sure enough all nouns and stuff capitalized. Cool! :oooo:

Greetings!

Do you by any chance like Therion :rolleyes:

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

:)

~Doom

According to his playlist he does. :Just_Cuz_12:

Hehe, this would be from 2 years ago:

p1000078ml5.jpg

It's a concert ticket in case you didn't notice.

:Just_Cuz_12:

\m/

Therion?

eek, him and indy both and you too I think lol...

FDM ...prepare for a heavy metal onslaught!

fleeeeeee

:)

gogo

p.s.

Now gogo, I know there's a metal fan deep inside of you as well.

*cough*van halen*cough*manowar*cough*

Gogo...

How little you know...

*Metal fan here :tongue: *

Therion rule, what are you guys favourite albums?

:whip:

~Doom

Gogo...

How little you know...

*Metal fan here :BlobRed: *

Therion rule, what are you guys favourite albums?

:drinks:

~Doom

Bells of Doom rock.gif

The Songs Bells of Doom and Paroxymal Holocaust (whatever that means :whip: ) are so great :tongue: