Official S2 Seraphim Wallpaper Available Now!

That's right, we're happy to announce that our second official wallpaper is available now on Sacred2.com's wallpaper section!

Our newest offering is the official Seraphim wallpaper, offered in several different resolution choices.

With this addition, you can now have a piece of Ancaria for your desktop from either the dark or the light path, so which will you choose?

What's VERY cool and that I'm beginning to notice it more and more as the seraphim is shown more and more is that she's starting to look more an more anime...this make sense?

And..she is beginning to look like she's inspired by one of my favorite cartoons of all time, Albator 79!

Here are some pics, see any stylistic resemblances?

Wouldn't it be awesome if the SAcred Universe one day had...

*gulp*

Space ships!

albator.jpg

albator1.jpg

albator3.jpg

:):3lmao:

gogo

Is this the right thread you informed me about via PM gogo ? ^^

Well...

No. I don't want to see space-ships in Sacred 2 or any other sequel/prequel ..

BUT I'd definitely LOVE to see a new, different (A)RPG styled game with a complete science-fiction/techno only setting,abience+story, in the old traditional hack&slash manner (bird's eye view of course^^)

(best game I ever played, although it doesn't really fits into this schema/genre is still Fallout 2)

These days, I'm somewhat fed up by all ARPG H&S games with those similar fantasy/medieval settings:

• Titan Quest
  • Silverfall
  • Loki
  • Dawn of Magic
  • Legend
  • Numen
  • Sacred 2 (*)
  • Diablo 3
  • etc etc

...(*) ONE game with a setting like Sacred 1 has or Sacred 2 will probably have, is enough for me... for a year or so, or even longer... and the next game I think I'm gonna buy at the moment it's gonna be released, is definitely... Sacred 2 of course :hugs:

...I'm 100% sure I missed numerous upcoming/already released game titles with similar settings all of the same genre...

Now, before the 'Sir' (glad that Jeroen won't read this here^^) comes along, trashing the whole SF ARPG idea:

huh, don't worry^^ I want Ascaron to develop it, not MC for instance... of course not, don't remind me of RA..

Edited by Rotluchs

Good words Rottluchs

Well...I want more now.

You see ever since this morning when Carolyn posted this wallpaper, I realized that it isn't just a sacred world anymore...but a sacred universe.

Adding the word universe to it completely changes our scope of what we were playing in I think. And gives a grander reach to the sacred franchise.

omg, did I just say that...sacred franchise?

:(

I say it bring it on Ascaron, not just for Sacred 2, but maybe for the next release. I mean, if Guild Wars can release Guild Wars 2, NO online fees but with a persistant word...then why can't Ascaron?

C'mon, we've already got the dwarves with guns...seraphims with space ships doesn't sound so farfetched does it?

:hugs:

gogo

Carolyn TY for the wallpaper linky it's awesome :(

Nooooo No No :hugs: Spaceships! Gogo you know I get lost in space....ok well if the dwarf can have a mount then you can have a spaceship :)

btw...the pic you posted gogo of the drow/pirate type dude is awesome :D do you have any more cool links for those?

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible is the word, fantastic the feeling and more is what we want.

I also disagree with the spaceship idea, but it could be done, Ascaron has people who that for them, and get paid for it. And about the anime.. what's the full name of the anime, since I'm a full-time anime watcher I'd like to know... Also, I play Fallout2 aswell ^^ nice funky game to let your agressiveness out.

Nonetheless, I want MORE of sacred2! and I liked the idea of the dark/light path, although I'm sure to do the light path first, and about mounts, maybe we get to fly birds, dragons, and other flying creatures, maybe there will be a taming abillity?.. Who knows, everything is possible at this stage.

Sincerely,

Sylph

Please Sign In or Sign Up