pOst TenEbrAs luX

Wow, Where to start.

I am on the Eastern Coast of the US, 36 years old, only been out here for 2 years, thou I was stationed out here in North Carolina for 3 1/2 years while in the service. My Real first name is Kurk, like the Capt. but different spelling.(Yes I am a Trekkie, as well as major S.F./Fantasy Fan) :D Spent most of my life on west coast in Cali., lived up in Alaska for a while.(Great place, I recommend everyone goes there at least to visit.)

I am an avid gamer, NWN, NWN2, Guild Wars, WarHammer, DDO, CC3, O-Game, Baldurs Gate, Diablo 1 & 2, Civilization 3, Dungeon Siege....., Blah Blah Blah, the list goes on. :o

I started O-Game Uni9 in end of Feb. 2006, heard about it from someone in GW(Guild Wars, not Galactica Wing), :o took a look and said I'll give it a shot. 3 days later I had an Aneurysm burst in my head, so it kinda killed my o gaming as I was in Hospital for next 2-3 weeks. Thankfully, in march when I came back I had res and a acct. :oooo::woot:

Found the Dark Forum while looking for an alliance in Mar. 06, read allot but never posted,and just came back again after a while saw all the cool new stuff, said hell with it and signed up.

Just want to say this is probably the best forum I have ever been on, its really quite amazing.

:whistle::P:lol: to the Mods and Tech team, outstanding work.

Edited by pOst TenEbrAs luX

ahh, Post welcome to the FDM...lol, I guess this is the official welcome since you were so quiet the last year. I must say your entry onto our scene is a great visible one.

The aneurysm sounds horrifying!

And that is one of those things that we cannot guard against, correct? I"m happy you seem to have come away from that incident with a great sense of humor and excellent heart. Thanks for all the kind words about the forum btw. The site's been blessed with the most amazing community around from so many different games, parts of the world and a good number of us have known each other for a few years now.

You're in good hands and your contributions have been entertaining and rather a great job in the mnemonic ribs.

Glad you found us

Cheers!

:o

gogo

p.s. wow, a trekkie? cooooooooooool...now the acid question

original

tng

voyager

that space station thingy, zzzzzzz...whatever lol :)

enterprise...

movies...

which one of ems are yer favorite?

Officially Welcome pOst TenEbrAs luX :sick:

I'm kinda slow sometimes

hehe You're lucky I'm kinda slow most of the time :D

It's always great to see new faces on the board here...especially those that like to post :)

Glad you seem to have recovered & hope you'll stick around to have lots of fun here;)

Race you to the bar :)

Cheers

Claire :o

Yay! New people! :o

Nice to hear (and see from the amount of posts :D) that you like our forum. :sick:

P.s. Oh god! here goes gogo again with Star Trek. :) Next he'll start talking about Galactica. :)

I had an Aneurysm burst in my head, so it kinda killed my o gaming as I was in Hospital for next 2-3 weeks. Thankfully, in march when I came back I had res and a acct. ;):woot:

There you are recovering from a serious incident and all you can think about is your fleetsave?! lol. :) I'm very glad you recovered pOst TenEbrAs luX. That's a fairly complex injury I do believe.

So I gotta say my curiosity is peaked. How did you come about your user name "pOst TenEbrAs luX"? *Ok, I couldn't wait so I looked it up. All I can say is that you most certainly belong here! Genius.* I have a feeling there might be a bit of a story to do with the name you chose to use here at darkmatters so I'll leave it to you to tell if I'm right.

Thanx for the kind comments and welcome home pOst TenEbrAs luX! :oooo:

So I gotta say my curiosity is peaked. How did you come about your user name "pOst TenEbrAs luX"? *Ok, I couldn't wait so I looked it up. All I can say is that you most certainly belong here! Genius.* I have a feeling there might be a bit of a story to do with the name you chose to use here at darkmatters so I'll leave it to you to tell if I'm right.

Huh? :oooo:

Plz tell me, it will be another twenty years before I understand what Schot is implying here. ;)

Welcome to D.A.R.K. Matters!

I have to agree with you about this being the best forum!

Once I came here I couldnt leave too. They keep finding new ways to make you stay.

and yiu are a Star Trek fan only or SF in general

....voyager

that space station thingy, zzzzzzz...whatever lol :woot:......

Its called Deep Space 9 Gogo. ;) You can write Voyager but not my favorite one. :oooo:

Yes I am a Trekkie

we have always room for another trekkie in here... Welcome :oooo:;):woot:

that space station thingy, zzzzzzz...whatever lol :P

:o *hmmm what can we do with that guy :) * HEY borg here you have another one from species 5618 :3lmao:

oops... :oooo:

:woot:

gogo

p.s. Post, I'm a huge trekki fan as well...TNG, Original, Moves, and a part of Voyager where they had the borg in it.

But once star trek sold out the borg..it was like, they almost ran out of tricks

;)

Well let's see where to start.

p.s. wow, a trekkie? cooooooooooool...now the acid question

original

tng

voyager

that space station thingy, zzzzzzz...whatever lol icon4.gif

enterprise...

movies...

which one of ems are yer favorite?

I started watching the Original show with my father when I was a kid It came on right after the Muppet Show :4rofl: but I loved Original, TNG, and DS9, I also have all the movies on DVD.

l999.gif

Race you to the bar icon4.gif

Cheers

Claire 1smile.gif

Thx for the warm fuzzy feeling :hugs::drinks: , you'll definitely see me there.

QUOTE(Schot @ May 15 2007, 09:40 AM) *

Huh? Just_Cuz_21.gif

Plz tell me, it will be another twenty years before I understand what Schot is implying here. secret.gif

Well, I have been using the name pOst TenEbrAs luX in Uni9 for over a year if I remember correctly. I had been Veldrin, then Veldrin the Blade, for the 1st few months of OGame. So I was just sitting at the computer thinking, I really need a better name. Looking at the background, I started thinking. Then I started to look at star fields and other planetary wallpapers. Don't ask me why, but it made me think about Latin phrases. I came up with a few most that ended up as my planet names. This one just struck me, so I kept it.

:4rofl: Oh!! sorry myles, I almost forgot, my name: pOst TenEbrAs luX = After Darkness Light

I have also seen it translated as:From Darkness Light

sorry about the length of the post, I figure to find one of these in mailbox :bomb::4rofl:

• 1 year later...

wow think it's been a year plus since I've been here.

Man it's gonna take forever to catch up with all the new stuff,

so I apologize if I bump some old threads.

Well, guess I'll see everyone around, and if it's still there(if it didn't somehow get burnt down or blown up) I'll see you at the bar!

wow think it's been a year plus since I've been here.

Man it's gonna take forever to catch up with all the new stuff,

so I apologize if I bump some old threads.

Well, guess I'll see everyone around, and if it's still there(if it didn't somehow get burnt down or blown up) I'll see you at the bar!

Goodness Tenebras it's been a while! And bumping old threads is fine, no problem with that here. I'm just glad you found us again. So...playing any Sacred 2 lately?

:)

gogo