What is your current build cost in runes

Hey guys, when reading about DaveO's build, It came to mind that some of our builds are costing a LOT of runes.

I'd be interested in know what each of your favorite and most powerful toon's build costs are in runes then if you can list what level you actually cast or use your CA at which would come from equipment and weapons.

Please make sure you strip fully before assessing how many runes you have read.

Please only lists costs for the read runes regarding CA's that you are actually using and or believe to be a part of your actual projected build.

;)

My newest build is the Succubus tentaculus.

She is level 140 and can one hit kill almost all mobs with her combined Energy bolts and Tentacles attack.

Her costs are as follows:

CA levels with read runes only:

Blazing Disks: 56

Call of Death: 39

Tentacles: 126

Infernal Power: 78

Energy Daemon: 164

Soaring Daemon: 15

Total build cost in read runes: 478

CA levels with read runes and equipment and combos:

Blazing Disks: 80

Call of Death: 39

Tentacles: 153

Infernal Power: 115

Energy Daemon: 171

Soaring Daemon: 27

Total operating level of Ca's for this build: : 585

A difference of 107 levels of CA's coming from equipment and combos and booster weapon slots. I'm actually quite surprised after doing this how few levels of CA's I'm getting from equipment. But the lack of CA boosts to daemon CA's from equipment really hampers her ability to boost CA's this way.

grrr.. :viking: I'm having to read so many runes and juggled so much through regen spells weapon slots to keep her ca levels down.

I'm curious to see what the rest of the difference is that others have with their builds in terms of costs of runes v.s. equipment.

It's actually quite interesting how much of a boost equipment gives us when our builds reach mature levels.

This also gives to people reading about our builds how much time they will have to invest in acquiring runes and/or equipment to create these builds.

Have fun

:D

gogo

My Single Player builds are all outrageous in terms of rune cost. I'm talking several hundreds of runes gobbled down in order to make the builds as powerful as possible. And this is just getting to level 50 with the SP builds. I don't have this sort of luxury online, so I try to make investments more efficient due to the lack of muling. I can make mistakes from time to time, but usually a build of mine online can survive a few inefficient rune choices.

We're lookin for those outrageous numbers Dave!

lol, think you could strip and list em for us?

The delta between runes read and what is coming from equipment and combos is fascinating.

And it actually makes for a super interesting fact for new builders to see when they look at how much time they will need to invest in their toons.

:viking:

gogo

My MS mage level 100

MS: 80

CoF: 1

GM: 50

Stoneskin: 1

Total: 132

With equipment

MS: 100

CoF: 21

GM: 70

Stoneskin: 21

Yup my solution for everything is MS lol :viking:

Ok, you asked for it. I'll list a few of my specialized builds so that I don't bore everybody reading it. I have over 20 SP builds, and not all have reached level 50. A few have yet to start or are at level 30 awaiting their turn while my current character run proceeds thru Ancaria/Underworld.

Pure Magic seraphim: Energy Bolts - 50, Rotating Blades of Light - 50, Celestial Light - 75, Lightning Bolt - 26, Light Shield - 6, BFG - 7. Well over 800 runes with a 4 for 1 exchange.

Standard Wood Elf build: Spider Arrow - 2, Knockback Arrow - 4, Penetrating Arrow - 51, Explosive Arrow - 3, Multiple Shot - 27(trying to reach the 7 arrow limit if there is one), Multi Hit - 2, Hard Hit - 7, Eye for an Eye - 2, Poison Tendrils - 22, Call of Ancestors - 7, Recuperation - 1(9 with equipment boost), Quick as a Flash - 9, Companion of the Woods - 11. Over 550 runes for the build.

Battle Mage: Fireball - 25, Purgatory - 17, Fire Spiral - 17, Stoneskin - 105, Circle of Fear - 20, Meteor Shower - 14, Lightning Strike - 15, Ice Shards - 18, Water Form - 13(directly read runes), Spiritual Healing - 19(only directly read runes if they dropped for this CA), Shield Wall - 18, Reiki - 13(same as Spiritual Healing), Ghost Meadow - 105. 1450+ runes(not a big surprise here if you ask me)

Standard Dark Elf Dual Wield build: Cobra - 19, Mongoose - 1, Revenge - 1, Sudden Fury - 1, both Pak CAs at 10, Battle Fog - 1, Adrenaline - 99, Poison Mist - 7, Testosterone - 74, Explosive Charge - 10, Bottomless Pit - 1. 900+ runes for this build.

Melee Dwarf: War Cry - 113, Wrath - 5, Heavy Blow - 5, Greed - 125, Dwarven Steel - 19, Entrench - 50, Cannon Blast - 7, Flame Thrower - 9. Both CB and FT are boosted by equipment, so I believe few runes invested in both skills. Rune total - Over 1250.

I'll let others post here with some other comparison totals, and continue with other SP builds if others request the rune counts.

My highest toon natural magic WE lvl150 has:

178 CotA runes

29 TB runes

whit gear

255 CotA

61 TB

Second highest Lucky the hybrid elfe

1 attack

54 CotA

8 QaaF

whit gear

28 attack

65 CotA

11 QaaF (was more but I game some booster shield to my other WE)

My newest project Poison Arrow gladiator

131 MH

33 DS

6 HC

whit gear

168 MH

40 DS

9 HC

Rest I'll post later..

my thunder stick level 60 rune use is:

Lightning Strike 9

Fireball 14

Ghost Meadow 29

Stone skin 10

Shield wall 6

Phase Shift 1

total amount: 69

eith gear on

LS 30

FB 25

GM 47

SS 21

SW 17

PS 12

so yeah hehe not used many yet but still boom boom

NOte:

but im currenly only lvling GM because of Blackstaff perma GM aura

My level 102 Dwarf ( yess I made it to platinum :D )

With my gear on I have

war cry 65, Heavy blow 17, Assault, 26, Greed 63, Flamethrower 62.

without my gear I have

Warcry 49, Heavy blow 1, Assault 10, Greed 63, Flamethrower 49. so a total of 149 of which 2 are off course the ones you have when u start out. makes 147 runes.

and here's a picture of how my +stats look

dwarfstuff2lt6.jpg

Edited by DreDBanGeR

Not quite current, as Sequoia died at level 105 plat, but her stats were:

Expl Arrow - 1 rune

Pen Arrow - 1 rune

MultiShot - 1 rune

With equip

EA - level 33

PA - level 6

MS level 8

I am nothing, if not economical