Welcome Csaszar to Clan D.a.r.k. Sacred!

He's here, he's clan and now he's Fellowship!

He also gets a free drink :D

Welcome Csaszar to the D.a.r.k. Clan!

It's been awesome playing with you, you've made friends here and we're looking to a great long time with you on board.

Have fun and play great

Cheers!

:D

gogo

p.s. we're a small clan now, but we are growing! :bounce:

ahh, Csaszar, forgot to mention you can now use (but only if you wish to) all of the official Dark Clan sigs which can be found here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=148

As well, your permissions have been adjusted and you can now make nominations, vote and...

get three for one on happy hour!

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. Sylph, heh, yeah while we probably have the busiest english Sacred site running right now, our clan is still small, less than ten. We have only begun recruiting new members within the last two months after all our main sacred player decided to commit to the game and the upcoming Sacred 2. We look for heart, forum presence and great attitude, not just levels or points. We ask for more, but we think it's worth it.

Cheers!

I'll do my best ^^

Sylph

PS

I got my Toon to 20 atm and stocking him up on new gear in silver then I guess I'll pay the orc cave in Bronze a visit ^^

Edited by Sylph

Woot! You survived the exposure of us crazy folk. :D

Great to have you with us Csaszar. Cheers to you mah friend and of course... To D.a.r.k.! :bounce:

Hail Cezar welcome to the joint ma man hope ya get along here because I tend to scare all away. (just kiidin) hee