my new forum banner

ok I hope ive posted this in the right topic

I wanted to show you peeps my ne forum banner

I would also like to hear your thoughts about it and if there is anny room for aprovemnt let me know

I love making sigs and banner they are my favored

im also making some cool avatars in adobe flash but I think it hates me

hmmmm maybe its that necromancer from a few years ago I stole his amulet

and he screamed that he would get me back .....maybe he put a spell on this prog to do everything the oposite that I want it to do

bannerforsacred2sitewitxv7.jpg

Edited by Demonjay

thnx people

the back ground I warped out and

I used a sharpening on every char and most of the time it sharps to much so I bring it down with

edit->fade sharp to 60%

the font I used is a rock metal style font called guttural

and making the effects of the font was the coolest part

if you people wants I can post some screenies on how to aply such a effect

Edited by Demonjay
if you people wants I can post some screenies on how to aply such a effect

That would be great if could DemonJay :bow: I'm certainly interested in how you all create your works and I'm sure many of the more experienced photshoppers would love it too.

Ah that looks super Demonjay! A very nice upgrade from your existing banner. :bounce: I think the only thing I would suggest trying is centering the group of characters a little more. On the right side there about an inch of extra space and the alien guy is sitting nicely inside the banner but on the left side there is no extra space and the shadow dude has fallen outside of the banner.

Very nice work all in all and I would definitely love to learn how you made it all happen. Did someone say tutorial? :Just_Cuz_12: That would be great for our Photoshop section!

Cheers Demonjay. :bow:

Very nice banner you got goin there Demonjay!

The way you put all the characters seamlessly into the banner is very polished.

Talent shows.

:bow:

gogo

erialc

I wil later on go to photoshop and make some screenies

I would love to share some ideas with some other photoshoppers (that doesnt sound right)

shal I make a new thread for it or post it here

schot

first of all sliderbdayparty3tx5.gif to you hope you have a pleasant day wish you the best

well I made it that way because I wanted to show a bit of my 3d painting effect in the back

it looks like its some kinda altered warp dimension thingy

and the shadow warrior left of the banner...uuhhmm that was the whole pic I got from him lol thats why I put him there...do you have the whole pic of him maybe :bow:

and when I find this photoshop section I wil post my banner tut

myles

thnx

you said demonic that makes my day

Edited by Demonjay

Ahh thats great to hear DemonJay Thanks :4rofl:

I think in here would be a great place for you to start up a thread of your photoshop skills. hehe as for photoshoppers yeah it does sound a bit odd, I couldn't think of a word for it though :D

Hay!

Was going to drop you a note and say I loved the new banner! :bye: Than Low and behold, Here it is! LOL! Each one you do just gets better! Now I just wish I had time to learn more than just nifty fonts ! :)

Ari