When Erialc has Spare time

admit that it's you just when you were a teenager :4rofl: you could not resist the webcams movvie power :) muhaha

just kiddin

They barely had webcams when I was a teen.... sheesh I feel old. I remember when I got my first webcam at 16 with my new computer. Of course I never used it but the idea was there.

omg claire...

or not claire.. I don't know anymore.. EPOX!

Sylph

PS I actually thought that it WAS claire >.> if you read the responses theres on of mine aswell, that claire would prob be thing "Holy Hannah! m8?" :)

:4rofl:

Hahahaha! Oh I'm so sorry to hear that those guys were ruining the movie for you. I like, thooooo understand. It's just, redundant! :4rofl:

:4rofl:

Just so everyone knows that is NOT me!...I talk faster and much much more!

:)

Sure thing Claire we belive you that is not you. Next thing you will say you didnt make the time machine and travel to to the past and took your young self back to the future to make this video. I am on to you. And what is with the lack of english better said Irish accent. :)

P.S.: Post a pictuer of you claire when you were young if it isnt your young self. :P

Katran, I can post a picture of you and say it is claire, who knows who is who for real? all I know I don't find any blended gogo's here and multipersonality people or people that ride horses...

That is a nother topic alltogether but well most of the people here are who they say thre are and if we like to check up on them we have a secret weapon that tell says all we need to know if the person is who he/she says it is. Not that we use it often. Only on the people we really like. :)

But seriosly if the people here are not who they say they are then they better get them self in the spy buisness because having a constant hiden identity for over I year that I know them well you get were I am going with it. :P

No, Erialc is a hot girl from... dunno (me had a nice night in Bulgaria, me has no feelings but happiness, me has no sense of things but teh keyboard (for now)) :PPP0005.gif