dabanner.jpg

We're one of the oldest Sacred Clans and still probably the most active on the International side of the game. Our members come from around the globe and we give them a happy home over at www.clan-da.com to chat about everything Sacred.

We firmly believe in the community spirit of the game and make sure all our members understand that playing nice with others in game is just as important as playing the game itself.

Its easy to spot us in game as all our members carry our clan tag (DA) as part of their character name.

If you ever need help just ask a DA'er - we're always pleased to!

banner was made by the excellent Darius - a real genius with the GFX all credit for the look of our site is his....you wouldnt want to see my attempt!

we're certainly ready for Sacred 2!....counting the months

Fantastic Clan Presentation Jonny.

And Darius's work on the sig is superb.

Testament to the great team you guys have goin there. Your site and clan have been great example of great community gaming in sacred for years now.

Nice work!

:D

gogo

Your forum has always looked amazing.... I sooooo want to borrow Darius, he is a genius!!

But anyway... as far as your clan I have to say that you have some of THE best players out there in your clan! They all seem to be very community oriented and I have never had anything but great encounters with them. Keep up the great job guys! :o

I have been thinking of a possibly fun thing to do at my forum and I guess this is as good a place as any to bring it up since obviously both Jonny and Gogo will see it... I am not sure about Clan DA but I do know that my clan and Gogo's clan are rather small and so many people have deserted Sacred until Sacred 2 comes out. Therefore it seems to ME anyway that it is a lot harder to get good group of players together for any sort of event or just cause it's fun playing in a group... also of course is that activity on the forums has slowed down quite a bit. Therefore I was thinking about creating a board for ALL of our clans to come together and talk Sacred, trade items and plan gaming times together. Is this something that you all think your clan members might enjoy and you would encourage them to participate in?

Heya!

heh, yeah the SIF has slowed down lately but I guess that could be because of Sacred 2 coming out? The funny thing is that our site here has begun getting busier and busier as we begin to ramp up for Sacred 2. Over the last month, our Sacred section here has been averaging about 250 posts a day. lol, so much in fact that just yesterday this growth has caused us to begin looking for new moderators to help mod our Sacred section.

Our sponsored clan in Sacred is small right now because we had only began considering new members over the last two months. Our searches for members with heart have allowed us to meet and make friends with wonderful new individuals and we are confident we will have a good number on board with us on the sacred D.a.r.k. team by Sacred 2 start.

In regards to condensing all Sacred Posts on one forum, I think I actually enjoy and celebrate a multiplicity of boards as well as the empowerment of all forum addicts (:pitcher:) to visit and make posts on all the different Sacred boards that have topics that interest them. This, I believe, is how all our communities will grow and inspire us all to bring to life great ideas in different ways across many forums across the world.

I guess I'm saying that a lot of different Sacred discussion boards are hot?

Because with that comes more choices, more variety and...

fun new peeps on all the boards!

:o

gogo

I am not sure about Clan DA

Lets see there must be around 150 members of DA, at least half played/ play sacred

:D

Therefore I was thinking about creating a board for ALL of our clans to come together and talk Sacred, trade items and plan gaming times together. Is this something that you all think your clan members might enjoy and you would encourage them to participate in?

Great idea! but whats the SiF :rolleyes: :P

:)

~Doom

I think you may have misunderstood Gogo... I didn't mean to condense the Sacred sections onto just ONE forum. What I meant was to create a new board on one forum where all members from certain clans (those that have a really good track record of having good/fair players) would get together and meet members from OTHER clans. I know my clan and some others have a private board that isn't open to the public where we get together and attempt to plan events or get together to all play at the same time but with so few actively playing members it is somewhat hard. Then you add to that people's personal lives, schedules and time zone differences and it makes it even harder. But if we had a place where ALL clan members from ALL clans got together we could probably get waaaay more clan events, competitions and just group playtimes that would be fun with more people around.... Get what I mean? Like an affiliated clans lounge.

I could probably get Carolyn to make a clan board again :D, in fact I think she was asking if anyone wanted one and no one responded.... I will ask her if there is enough interest from everyone.

Hey hey jonnyx. Clan DA rocks! I've always had a great time with the DA folks. A more trustworthy bunch I have never met. And of course Darious' work is picture perfect as usual. :3lmao:

• 5 months later...

To tell you the truth ~Night.Wolfe~ I think that the D.A.R.K forum probably already does what you intend. This forum is a melting pot of just about every sacred player I have come accross,though I must admit I have not been very active in Sacred of late :)