Epox I dont have a clue how you are wining. I mean I know how you are not getting any goals you have a good keaper but your two other player on the sreen dont have a clue about football. :)

Wow... how cute.. I hate soccer (A) don't kill me for it. But why are schot and you running away? arent they going to score in claires little goal?

Sylph

We're getting in place for our leet attack Jasper. gogo isn't actually going to attempt to score he's just setting the ball for our big play when I throw Epox towards tha ball and then he'll KAPOW! tha ball into the net! Claire doesn't have a chance against our leet ski11s! :4rofl:

Ready!? *Throws Epox!*

*Epox goes flying into the audience way up. "WaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!"*

Oh, hmmmmm. You're going the wrong way Epox! Sheeeesh... :)

I'm so sorry. I just woke up guys. Imagination is always a dangerous thing when first waking, lol.

actually Claire is oure goal keeper Schot hehe I went back to oure gold to tka ethe screenshot hehe

Was I right or was I right. :4rofl: They dont know that Claire is there goal keeper. Even worst they dont kbnow what way they are going. Put me in coach so I can show them how its done.

P.S.:Sylph we hate the word soccer too it is called FOOTBALL. :)

actually Claire is oure goal keeper Schot hehe I went back to oure gold to tka ethe screenshot hehe

Oh! Uuuuuh.... I knew that! I was just testing y'all. Yup. Mmmhmm. :P