How small a planet can you get?

I'm curious as to the probability of planet size. I have just gotten a 45 fields planet in a num6 slot. I'm very piffed about it. :angry:

I have been trying to get a big planet for days now with no success. So much colony ships wasted. Maybe I should give it a rest and try it later.

So how small a planet have you gotten? Is a one field planet possible? :hugs:

I think the smallest you can get is somewhere in the 30's, Make sure you are trying to colonize position 4 through 9. Also don't give up you will get good ones eventually. I have been trying to get a second moon for a while now I have tried six times with no moon. It is very frustrating.

When I start spamming colony ships I only hit the fields, 4, 5, 6. I usually send out nine, with a spacing of one minute apart to three ss's that run concurrent.

So far I've been really lucky and usually hit something with more than 280 fields within the first six.

:hugs:

gogo

Lucky!

I've had (that's uni24) in spots 4 and 5: 37, 40, 44, and 47 with 14 colony ships waisted for only one decent colony (the first to be over 170 fields!! of those 14).

I've also had 27 and 25 colonizing 15th planet.

My smallest was a forty.

Didn't want to waste it because I was just stating out, I developed it all as metal , and when the rest of my planets finally caught up then deleted it.

:(

gogo

• 4 weeks later...