Foods you cannot, could not, will not eat!

I pretty much wont eat anything most people wont eat.. but among the popular foods.. I wont eat

Chocolate.

Tomatoes.

Garlic.

Onions.

and I'm quite cheap to feed, chicken nuggets keeps me happy, no 5 star restaurant needed for this guy.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garlic.

Onions.

Oh my! the other two well ok the choci you can keep but tomi's and garlic and onions....goodness they are the things of life! hehehe come stay here in my house for a weeek or two and I'm sure you'd starve! hehe I will eat an onion like an apple same with garlic...*G* sooo now I guess you know why I kiss nobody but they keeps you alive! *chuckles*

Tomato!

They are excellent food for your health... Somewhere along the line I hope you give up your chicken nugget diet, it has absolutely no nutrient value. :4rofl:

I also will not eat fish or tomatoes. I love ketchup and dont mind stewed tomatoes like in a soups and such but raw tomatoes make me throw up. I hate them. I dont like deer at all even though its one of Evil's favorites I can not stand the taste of it either or any type of game meat for that matter. I dont eat Chinese food. As for these so called delicateses of other countries well they can keep them because there is no way half of the crap is going near my mouth. I dont eat innerds either so keep the brains, hearts, etc. And even though I am hispanic I will not eat tripe that stuff is vile. Other than that I am good to go.

Edited by Seductive_Vampie
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, so my whole life the smell of shell fish has made me feel sick - I never tried it, but I just knew I couldn't eat it. So anyway, I'm working in indonesia and taking some stick from the client that all I'll eat is "Fish and Chips" - so I decided that at 35 I should push some boundaries, you know, try some knew experiences. I tried a king prawn, had an anaphelatic reaction - you know blisters, couldn't breathe the whole thing.

So now I'm thinking that my body knew I was badly allergic and the sickness sensation was it's way of telling me. Pretty weird though huh.

There so many non scary Chinese food vamp, I feel bad that most western chinese stores serve fastfood type stuffs and totally destroy the image of Chinese food. :D

For the record, I don't purposely cook any weird stuffs, innards, what have you. I'm heavy on veggie and light on meat myself.

Still, you only live life once, give things a chance lol. :yay:

Totalman used to have a great affinity for anchovies. now he cannot at all eat seafood besides shrimp. I don't know why, but something just... turned off. they just taste.... blehhhh

edit: also forgot chitlins. if I go near a house in which chitlins have been cooked, I will feel like I wanna puke. the nastiest food known to man.

-Total

Edited by Totalimmortal

What the heck is a chitlin?

LOL...I can't believe someone posted about a food item that I've never heard of before

:D

gogo

p.s. re: anchovies...shame, total, shame... lol, get yer gf to force feed them to you to you can enjoy em on pizza again. Sometimes when I'm in the mood for a good salt fix...it's 1800 go pizza... "extra anchovies please!"

:)

chitlins is pig intestines. or whats in them? idk, when I heard pig and intestines and smelled it, I thought someone had just literally killed someone and was cooking them in a dahmer-like fashion. I hate chitlins. HATE. HATEHATEHATE. hate... *cries because he thought about chitlins too much sniff sniff*

and anchovies are salty yes, but a good saltine cracker can take care of that craving for me =P

-Total

Chitlin IS nasty lol... Its a southern thing (America) so its natural that you have never heard of it. Pig stomach and intestine if I remember it right.

They do it in a big bucket too is what I heard. :D:)

Edit: Slow finger!

Chitlin IS nasty lol... Its a southern thing (America) so its natural that you have never heard of it. Pig stomach and intestine if I remember it right.

They do it in a big bucket too is what I heard. :agreed::thumbsup:

Edit: Slow finger!

That is just pure disgusting, I often wonder how some cultures arrive at their dietary foods.

Thats the beauty of Australia all the abudance of fresh food at your fingertips.

Nothing's as disgusting as a double deep-fried pogo.

It's like a shriveled up sausage wrapped in burnt dough...

horrible in so many ways...

:agreed:

gogo

That is saying something, coming from the Pogo Ambassador of FDM :thumbsup:

Pogo Ambassador :lol:

As for Chitlin, you dun want to know. It smells sooooooo bad, and that "friend" only gave me a little bit to try. The flavor is rather rich actually, but gosh did it stinks... I swear the apartment was plagued by that smell for days afterward.

I dunno much about it, and I really think that I shouldn't go find out. :P

Is it salty, sweet?

Chunky?

Is there an anlogue here...anything else I can compare this too?

zomg, no I'm curious as all heck

:P

gogo

Remember what curiosity did to the cat Gogo, sounds like Chitlins could have the same outcome :lol:

I believe they have an annual Chitlins festival in one of the Carolina (forgot which :P), imagine that!

Apparently its a family recipe thing, so it varies quite a bit. Mine was salty and a bit spicy, red pepper I think. I was told that I could eat them by themselves, with hot sauce, or with mac and cheese...... :lol:

I didn't see her cook it, but my guess is that it would takes hours just to boil the "stuffs" tender. They are rather thick you know. sick sick sick :sick:

Now that I think about it, I can't believe I actually tried it.

I don't understand...how is this served...like... a bucket of goo?

:lol:

gogo

if you could imagine satan himself serving 'food', that'd be chitlins. you'll be offended religiously like its some pagan ritual. chitlins makes babies cry. as for it's preferred serving dish? a trash can. the bigger the better.

-Total

I have to say that, Chitlins is now at the top of my "Will Not Eat" list!

Thankfully it is only a southern thing, its nothing Ive ever heard of up here. Yes our hunters eat all of the deer they hunt.. but at least they don't eat the intestines! :lol:

justice is a word, not a reality. (I think I read that somewhere on this forum actually.)

and VENISON IS GREAT! I have never gone hunting, nor do I desire to, I figure someone that hunts will kill enough deer for me to eat, so I refrain from killing the animals in my backyard. but yes, try venison, its quite good if prepared right. that, and alligator.

-Total