Boss Battle Possibility

• 1 month later...

:D Hay! :devil: We have another boss run in the works!! We are closing in on 1000 fast :)

Come and join in the mayhem in gold!

(Im breaking Curtis in! muahaha!)

Wheee! I feel like I cheated though. Came in just in time for the fun, but none of the work.

Sure went fast. Thanks Ari for running another great show!

Oh thank you for coming Gial! (Was worried there for a min!)

Here is our rockin night! It was both Curtis and Moms first boss run :D and we all had a great time!

(Sorry for the not so deep and meaningful picture captions.. haha Brain has slipped out of gear for the night!)

shot0077.jpg

Get em!!

shot0084.jpg

Old Acutami Tried to toast me.. but she was too slow :)

shot0087.jpg

I love this shot of moms fire BBQing the dragon!

shot0088.jpg

Victory!! Everybody counting the pots they used.. which were surprisingly few!

shot0090.jpg

Get ready though.. We are going to have to do this again! and again.. and again! Its just so much fun!! I hope you guys had fun too :devil:

Oh cool! But I missed it, darn! Awh looks like you guys had a great time Ari! Congratulations to Curtis and Genenut/mom on their first region boss run. :D Thanx for the pics Ari!

Claire! You too?! :D

Looks like I missed a ton of D.a.r.k. action last night. *sniff* Well there's no doubt there will be plenty more. :D I see you got your boots that's made for walkin, hehe.

yeah I am on the verge of building my uber boss spawning toon again. (uber without fad or orla that is)

A dagger stare glad, with multi-hit full egill.

give him enough far sight, and you can tear things up, you cant even see on the screen yet.

if you overspawn a cave, you clear it out up till half way, without having to move. and egills cleans up the scraps.

not sure if I will make it tough. But that one sure did it in SC

prOm

WE should pick an area with a low total and do a boss run during kami.... that would be cool :-) maybe shaddar nur (big spiders in the desert), I think the count only starts at 3500 ...

• 4 weeks later...

Well It was Quite Fun! and a new region cleared with the awesome help of Cider Steve, Enci, Tomi and Daveo.

The battle was with D'Cay, a skellie mage and 2 nuk_nuk chieftains.. (They went to dust too fast to even get shots of!!) They were not all what they show themselves to be in the Embalmed Forest. They must have been too homesick to fight!

shot0012.jpg

shot0016.jpg

hehe You always need the family photo!

shot0020.jpg

Thanks for the great fun guys!! We must do this again!.. How does tomorrow sound? heheheh