Boss Battle Possibility

If anyone is interested, I have been hunting in the swamp all day and with the help of several wonderful people The numbers are now below 1000.. If anyone wants to play Catch the Kings? :)

If anyone is interested, I have been hunting in the swamp all day and with the help of several wonderful people The numbers are now below 1000.. If anyone wants to play Catch the Kings? :)

Oh how I would love to, I have never seen the regional bosses :) but work prevails, keep me up on how it goes please

There just isnt a smilie known to man that can show how happy I am, how cool that was, or how fun that was for me! Awesome! Ive got a few screenies but with all the mayhem I was only able to get a good shot of us swarming one of the mountain giants. I still need to upload them in a few~

Oh Thank you guys for helping me get my first boss battle! May there be many many many more!

well dang looks like I missed the fun oh well some other time dang haveing to make dinner lol But it was good saved ya some ribs Gogo

ahh Ari, you are the best! *hugs* I'm so glad you had a great time...I was only able to pop in quickly before the game dropped me but I was watching you guys go after the boss monster on schot's comp...excellent!

Glad you had a wicked time...after so much time waiting to do it...

So...worth repeating?

:)

gogo

p.s. heh, thanks fer the ribs em :)

Ok this may sound dumb but how do I get a region boss battle n e ways never have done it yet?.

P.s. Your Welcome Gogo

http://wolfes-lair.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/M...gionBosses.html

Here is a whole bunch of info on them for you!

You just clear an area (Which can take some time :P) than the bosses come out to play!

Oh Gogo, it is SOOOO Worth repeating!! Wanna go again! Now! :D

Well after I take a little break that is! Ill continue my leveling spree tomorrow :) Oh Ya! I should make it for Sunday now :)

I thought I had more but alas This will have to do! :D

My group shot didn't come out very well though, so if someone got a good one Toss it up!

MountainGiantistoasty.jpg

This was just cool seeing the numbers finally at Zero! ah the years I looked at those numbers (While still offline with it) and wondered what wonders they held!

Finale.jpg

I'm up for it. Prom and I use to do them all the time. We would do like 2 or 3 different sets of them in one game :D. Hey, prom since I know you check here, do you have any pictures of our old times?

hey griff go ahead and add me to xfire I am just doing a few things on Ogame real fast and the I will be ready maybe I shoud get my bm and head to bronze to do this just for starters

P.s. xfire name is EvilMale

Oh that is so spectacular, thanks so much for the pics Ari

Too bad I was at work I would have loved to get in on that one. I just recently did the Shaddur region boss a couple nights ago. You were on your way out when I was almost there, right Ari?

Of course, after running down the counter I couldn't figure out how to get to the final fight. I had a fellow DS glad, 30 levels below me and running with Fad axes show me the way.

I hate demon lords.....

Whoo! What fun! Not to mention scaaaary! That was too funny. Getting the region counter down to 0 and then scratching our heads thinking, "Ok... Now what?!" lol. Oh and then after Ari doing a bit of research she declares that the battle was on with a very simple and effective word. "Help!" :P

Great fun! Thanx for calling us back into the game and sharing in the fun Ari. :D I did manage to get a few captures that I hope you all will enjoy. It's kinda late here though so I'm just going to serve these up without any extra flavoring!

Cheers!

Getting down to business and showing them who the real bosses are!

Check out the big bad spider boss! Very different from the ones we're used to.

spiderboss.jpg

Big bad region boss dragon down for the count!

regiondrag1.jpg

The 4 brave warriors pose for the camera.

regiondrag2.jpg

I'm up for it. Prom and I use to do them all the time. We would do like 2 or 3 different sets of them in one game :P. Hey, prom since I know you check here, do you have any pictures of our old times?

well the ones on wolfes site of lower underworld, swamp and I think northern core have my name on the picture... lol

edit: with the swamp region you can see me and yamantha at the top. the other ones without my name that I made are southern core and lower underworld.

but let me check my bucket acc. I know me and motherwell once found a way to get to the lower underworld ones.

prOm :D

Edited by promatolya
Too bad I was at work I would have loved to get in on that one. I just recently did the Shaddur region boss a couple nights ago. You were on your way out when I was almost there, right Ari?

Oh The day was a bit of a blur, hehe but Yup I think so. Did have the usual amount of disconnects, but they always seemed to hit when someone else was there, so Im very glad the game never had a chance to reset.

Whoo! What fun! Not to mention scaaaary! That was too funny. Getting the region counter down to 0 and then scratching our heads thinking, "Ok... Now what?!" lol. Oh and then after Ari doing a bit of research she declares that the battle was on with a very simple and effective word. "Help!" :P

Great fun! Thanx for calling us back into the game and sharing in the fun Ari. :D I did manage to get a few captures that I hope you all will enjoy. It's kinda late here though so I'm just going to serve these up without any extra flavoring!

Awesome pics gial and schot! hahaha I didnt know the camera was on!! I would have done my hair! :)

Oh My biggest worry as the counter was going down and the lag was going up was.. someone was gonna die! That would kinda suck being I want to join Dark and this was my brilliant result of an obsessive compulsive moment! So I'm very glad we had no causalities! hmmm so does that mean I'm in now? :)

Wow...talk about some serious marketting here for these adventures...love it. I'm so glad you guys had such a good time, but now I'm so upset that I missed out!

:P

gogo

p.s. the movies, and pics are awesome...that spider boss with the fire effects...I wanna see it too! :D

Found just one Region boss screen where we both showed up griff.

shot0007.jpg

And a screenie I made when going for the lower underworld bosses for wolfe's lair photo's.

Just about the funniest overspawn of BC I ever did

and yes ... Unfortunately I still held a fad axe in that pic. I have evolved into a UFO since then tough. wisdom comes by the years as they say

shot0019.jpg

Edited by promatolya

I'm up for it. Had all the regions several times allready tough...but for some odd reason I allways liked doing em. They are no xp bombs, nor drop all too decent items... but It gives a goal to the evening. A form of satisfaction

I'm up for a few RB runs this summer :P

prOm :pitcher: