if you see me (momgold37) on the servers this week

I may be unadvertised AFK, toddler has a massive ear infection with weeping ear, nose and eye involved with a low grade fever and wicked cough so I may end up fulfilling my mommy responsibilities at a moments notice without time to post .... or I may be busy cuddling while at the keyboard and unable to type.. *sigh* its been a long week already and I cant see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. *g*

So if I seem to ignore you its not intentional and I will post in advance here that I'm sorry that I didnt respond to your questions/post.

Guest FrostElfTwin

Real life trumps online gaming handsdown.

I'm also hoping for a speedy recovery for the little one...and for you from all your care giving.

Moms r great. :4rofl: !!

Gene, I'm so sorry to hear about your little one's ear infection. I have nothing but the most utmost respect for all the mommys out there that have the patience and strength to bear through all the cries of sick children. I know I myself was the worst, loudest collicky thing when I was little, and for fun I sometimes imitate me how I must have sound as I cried as a very very loud cryer just to see my Mom smile. I love her for it though, and I have incredible respect for you and all the moms out there. And to think you're still able to find the werewithal to make it to the game!

Good for you and here's to a hoping for the quickest, speediest recovery for your kid ever!

:(

gogo

Awh Genenut. I'll keep your words in mind if I see you online. Poor little one. :) I hope (he/she) recovers quickly but of course take the time you both need. We'll be waiting. :(

Ew ear infection. I remember this giant needle thing they use to "clean" the ear, and how loud this kid of a friend screamed... Will never forget it!

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

Ew ear infection. I remember this giant needle thing they use to "clean" the ear, and how loud this kid of a friend screamed... Will never forget it!

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

*shudders* needles to clean the ear ... I dont blame that kid one bit for screaming.

My son has tubes in place so atleast he isnt having pain from pressure building up on his ear drum and it drains nicely (if rather yucky to look at as it drains down the side of his neck at times), its just red and tender from the infection itself. You can tell at night when the pain meds wear off, he starts screaming.... but since he isnt sleeping well ANYTHING sets him off with full waterworks like he was being murdered... And mommy is the one who makes him feel better... and only mommy *lol*

hopefully in a couple of days when the antibiotics get in his system at full strength the pain will go away as the infection reduces and his ability to problem solve will increase.