Sacred 2 Comic Strip Contest

We're having a Comic Strip Contest! In addition to the submission thread on the official forum we're also letting any interested Clan/Fan sites host their own submission threads. If you would like to host an official submission thread here on your site all you have to do is send me a PM on the SIF with a link to your thread, so I can edit it into the SIF announcement post. All entries from all posted submission threads will be included in the judging process.

Here's all the details except the images themselves and the official list of submission thread links - they can be found in the SIF thread I linked at the beginning of this post:

Start Date: Now!

End Date: End of day GMT on August 16th, 2007

Winner Announced: August 17th, 2007

Prize: 1 copy of Sacred Gold

Selection: Winning entry will be selected by Ascaron staff.

Format of Entries: All you need to do is provide the text, you don't need to worry about editing it into the image file. So an entry would look something like this (yes, it's intentionally lame)...

Panel1:

seraphim - Hey mister, no pets allowed here!

SW - Oh yeah?

Panel2:

seraphim - Yeah!

SW - Who says? I'll beat him up!

Panel3:

seraphim - Oh man, only a loser resorts to violence to solve problems...

SW - You're so lucky I'm not allowed to hit girls!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first off let me thank everyone who participated, as well as our friends at the Italian, French and WNx forums for running submission threads. You guys did a great job, and I wish we could give you all prizes.

As always with this wonderful and creative community, the selection of the winner was painfully difficult. Entries were reviewed and discussed by a panel of Ascaron staffers fluent in English.

And now, without further ado, I give you the winning entry for the comic strip contest...

Panel1:

seraphim – Well congratz on the new gig, Shadow Warrior. What a cute mount!

SW – Yes he is something to behold! And thanks.

Panel2:

seraphim – I hope that you do better than the others.

SW – You're speaking of the cast of S1 and Underworld?

Panel3:

seraphim – What a bunch of losers!

SW – Hmmm. All this from a naked barbie doll with no pupils.

Congratulations Silearth!

WooHoo! Congrats Silearth! :trans:

But why am I not surprised. Everytime I see your sig on the SIF I always have a good chuckle over it, haha. Nice one once again. :4rofl:

Silearth, Congratulations!!

This comes as a great pleasure and in fact, almost no suprise to me :lol: Sil, you've been writing great stuff on the SIF and here for years now. You're the Limerick Master and writing's your gift.

Well done!

:lol:

gogo

Please Sign In or Sign Up