Continue on with a question

Why! everytime I play this game during this time of the year must I answer a xmas question ? lol...it is even 2:53 am here...lol

Ok...Describe what your Christmas Table Centre piece will be? It will be my laptop.

Should school be free?

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should school be free?

As education is compulsory, Yes there should be "free" school with Government run schools for those less fortunate that are unable to attend private schools.

which noise do you fear the most?

Edited by Funkilicious

which noise do you fear the most?

hmm at the moment its the sound or spraying water! Worst fear in winter to have pipes burst.

Sorry outtatown, Its just that time of year!

but What type of tree will those celebrating Christmas get? real or artificial?

What type of tree will those celebrating Christmas get? real or artificial?

We used to get real but the pine needles caused too much mess, though the pine smell was just brilliant. We have had an artificial tree for the last few years.

Do you have a theme to your tree (I only use gold, red and green ribbons tied into bows for my decorations plus white fairy lights):)

Do you have a theme to your tree :)

well Kind of, I only use glass, wood or plaster hand made decorations, (Only plastic is the tiny lights :( My mom always laughs and comments that it looks like one that would be on display in a department store. (I'm so excited for this year though, I found hand made glass icicles for it!) :)

Do you decorate the outside of your home? or just in? Or both! :)

Do you make New Year's resolutions? and if you do, do you keep them?

No not any more I tend to back slide on them every yr.

What do you want for Christmas?

What do you want for Christmas?

Just the time with my Partner and because of that, this will be the best Christmas I could possibly wish for, last year's I never want to repeat and don't wish it upon anyone.

Is Christmas time a time of reflection of the past year for you?

Yeah it's a time to reflect...

Not really on the the past year (I'll wait for New Year's for that. It's a time to reflect on all the money spent on presents...and how yer too old to get the mountain of toys you used to. My presents nowadays mostly fit in cards. :D

What was the greatest Christmas gift you got when you were younger that you played with non-stop?

What was the greatest Christmas gift you got when you were younger that you played with non-stop?

That would have to be a Yamaha Banshee I got when I was 14. (Man I miss that Quad)

What Goodie really makes it Christmas for you ( goodie meaning cookies and candy stuff like that)?

What Goodie really makes it Christmas for you ( goodie meaning cookies and candy stuff like that)?

Hmmm that's a hard one, not really into cookies and lollies now for Christmas but when I was younger we had an Advent Calendar that each day had a chocolate hidden inside. We looked forward to the 1st December for that treat.

What is the best stocking filler you received?

What is the best/most memorable present you have received?

Do my kids count if so that is my answer

Who has seen When Dragons Get Stupid pt 1?

Who has seen When Dragons Get Stupid pt 1?

Yes haha Very nice work there Evil! :)

What was the most memorable gift you gave someone else?

(I gave my mom a garden gnome and she almost cried she was so happy! hahaha) Oh Hope she doesnt read this :)

What was the most memorable gift you gave someone else?

:) A grave marker (I didn't know it was one at the time and it wasn't from a graveyard! eh to me it was a big old hunk of Iron spike LOL)

Do you get many pressies at xmas you think are useless and if so what do you do with them?

um well :)

I get those unusefull presants pretty often, I put em in my room so I can wach all the presents that were given to ME so they are not useless they show that someone had botherd to give me something :)

edit: :) forgot to ask something

would you like snow or sun on christmas eve?

Edited by Erling

would you like snow or sun on christmas eve?

Never experiencing a white Christmas, it might be nice to have snow, but then I would have to give up the sun......so I think I will stick with my Aussie Xmas afterall.

When do you put up your Christmas Tree? (I normally do it 1st Dec but was away so will aim for next weekend)

home made /child made stuff on the tree or modern decorations?

Ours is a less is more, just bows and lights (not into tinsel and glitzy decorations)

Do you make a Christmas cake (with or without rum?)

Do you make a Christmas cake (with or without rum?)

We don't make Christmas Cake.

Real Fireplace or one of them gas or electric ones?