Continue on with a question

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy watching others make fools of themselves karaokeying (spelling:)) but I myself try to avoid partaking in such blasphemous activities... unless of course its either music that a) cannot get any worse, or b) is stone temple pilots. (yes I love them, and I personally would like to believe I sound like scott weiland)

Will brittney spears ever see her children again:) (this can also be re-phrased, will chris crocker ever get a life?)

-Total

Will brittney spears ever see her children again:)

I have no idea

If you could be a character for one day from Alice in Wonderland or Alice Through the Looking Glass, who would you be and why?

If you could be a character for one day from Alice in Wonderland or Alice Through the Looking Glass, who would you be and why? \

ummm that movies scares me hahaha. I think the writers were on acid or something! But if I had to pick somebody it would be the chester cat cuz he tics everyone off LOL

What is your favorite condiment?

• 2 weeks later...

What was the last dream about that you had?

haha, does anyone know about how keith moon passed out during a concert and a dude from the crowd went onstage and played? well that was kinda like my dream, except for it was me at a pearl jam concert and matt cameron passed out from a heat stroke or somethin, and I went up and played the gig, and they hired me in the end and I replaced matt cam. what a dream... livin the high life... I wish...

What did you want to be when you grow/grew up?

-Total

ipod nano or touch?

gogo has done sold me on the touch. kaching! gogo... lol welll lets see here, the touch is bigger, faster, cooler, and more costly. all things I envy in an mp3 player. I just can't stand the tinyness of the nano.

hmm while we're on the ipod subject..

iPod or Zune?

(microsoft's got an answer for everything... except for why my windows constantly needs updating)

edit: @erling... I think 125 wives is ok, but 127 might be too much by Norway's laws... I'd check on that before I married those last two... :(

-Total

Edited by Totalimmortal

iPod or Zune?

Well I have an iPod for when I am at the Gym so has to be my preference, otherwise don't really use it.

If you could ask a specific person a question, who would it be and what would the question be?

does God count? (if you're christian/believe in him or whatever)... if so, it'd be God, and Why?... I just want the scoop of why there are idiots in the world. as for real person? I'd have to say Hitler, and why? I mean, some things just need clearing up in my mind. pointless (or at least things that seem pointless to me) acts of violence would definitely be at the top of the list of these said things that need clearing up.

What is you're favorite movie character?

-Total

What is you're favorite movie character?

Johnny Depp's Captain Sparrow would have to be right up there, I just don't understand why he doesn't receive more accolades for his performances, at least they are starting now for his performance in Sweeny Todd.

As 'Lost' is about to begin it's next season (I have been hanging out for it) If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you do to keep sane:)

what would I do to keep sane on my desert island? depends if I have company.

prolly invent a character like Wilson in Castaway. I'd hunt, and fish, and try to make a house like Swiss Family Robinson.

What year would you go to if you could travel back in time?

-Total

What year would you go to if you could travel back in time?

-Total

I've often thought that travelling back in time would be very tedious if you couldn't also change location. I mean, what's the point in, say, travelling back to 1066 if I then got to walk to Hastings? So assuming I could do both, I'd probably travel back and buy up the rights to Coca Cola which I seem to recall went for $10.

Or if I have to be more aesthetic and less avaricious, I'd travel back to Ancient Egypt and see what Karnak and Amarna looked like when they were built - that'd be what 2020bce - 350bc, depending on where you are with the whole "new chronology" debate. In any event, it's a lot of years.

And on to something I've always puzzled over: Why isn't a 'near miss' called a 'near hit'? I mean, if you nearly miss something don't you hit it? Hope you can help!

Edited by EvilSanta
And on to something I've always puzzled over: Why isn't a 'near miss' called a 'near hit'? I mean, if you nearly miss something don't you hit it? Hope you can help!

Hmmm... I think there are 2 ways to go about it. I think the 'near miss' reflects optimism. If I'm travelling in my vehicle and almost hit a cow, it's a near miss, reflecting the positive action that I missed him, very nearly. if I was aiming for the cow, and I missed it, I'd say "I ALMOST HIT IT, TIME FOR ANOTHER PASS!" that's also positive, as in I came close and am encouraging myself to try again.

Why does the dollar menu at mcdonalds only cost a dollar in Delaware? (I went to MD and ordered a double cheeseburger... and paid like 1.09 for it.)

-Total

Why does the dollar menu at mcdonalds only cost a dollar in Delaware? (I went to MD and ordered a double cheeseburger... and paid like 1.09 for it.)

The dollar is worth more in MD :) hahahahahaha (why go into a McDonalds in the first place is the real question here)

Describe your build of the best hamburger with works?

my dreamburger?

I have two:

2 patties, provolone cheese melted, ranch dressing, chopped red onions, romaine lettuce, tomato, and some bacon.

OR

3 patties, jalapeno jack cheese, thousand island dressing, bacon, chopped onions, lettuce, tomato.

both have toasted buns with no sesame seeds.

How many hot dogs can you eat in 5 mins? (yes like that japanese guy on the competition)

-Total

How many hot dogs can you eat in 5 mins? (yes like that japanese guy on the competition)

haha Ok If I remember right and it has been about 10 years since the morning out with the crew from work after a 12 hour night shift at IBM. One bar would open up at 8 in the morning just for us and a few of us would be starving.. well I made it to 7 myself.. but I lost out badly to the maintenance guys who put away at least 15!

Oh I miss those guys! A great job has much more to do with the friends you make there, not just the unending repeditive driving suffereiung you must endure for 12 hours a day!

What is the worst job you ever had to endure just for the money?

What is the worst job you ever had to endure just for the money?

I was lucky enough not to have to put myself thru Uni :hugs: Thanks Mum and Dad :( *Touch wood* I have been blessed with the jobs that I have had since Uni, I love what I do and enjoy the people I work with, even to the point that jobs I have left, I still meet up for dinner with the colleagues I have worked with in the past.

Do you thinh we should trust our first impressions?

Do you thinh we should trust our first impressions?

I always trust my first impression, for me it can be a matter of life and death. I also believe the more you become attuned with your 'sixth sense' (aka gut feelings/first impressions/people reader), the happier you will be in life, as it is quick to make friends if you trust someone from the start.

How many DVDs do you own?

-Total

I'm a big fan of just hangin out with the girlfriend, or playin rockband or other video games... but lately I've been working. so lately it's been "running tags" on the Mobile Terminal, or naptime in the convenience store parking lot.

Who is the world's best liar? <- this question being sparked because of the nearing political campaigns from hell.

-Total

Edited by Totalimmortal

hmmmmmmmmmm "Best Liar" Dunno I can do worst though....

The guy who donated a load of money to New Labour in England in his brothers name...

He said his brother paid it on his behalf because he was "too busy" how can you be too busy to write a check in your own name!

:)

~Doom

Whats the stupidest thing you have ever done (in your opinion)?