Mortar Grenade

Was randomly spamming MG on the isle tonight and got an odd graphic, didn't think of taking a picture of it, wasn't fast enough. So I kept spamming them, until I got it again

shot0003.jpg

shot0002.jpg

Ahh I get this with any using Mortar Grenade or if I use it myself! the results can be quite spectacular, so much so I can't use it. Cool pics though :4rofl:

I'll try to dig up some pics I have of it. It's a known glitch but it's effects can be quite startling lol

Found 2

mg2.jpg

MG.jpg

Claire, my computer can handle the 'flashes' that are typically considered glitches, and after my small-scale effects I almost suspect that they aren't so much glitches as 'glitched' mortars... our dwarf loaded them slightly wrong and so we get that effect, some people have reported mushroom cloud-esque effects... I think it's just more of the fancy showy work that isn't optimized so it causes issues instead.

Hi :)

When I first saw this phenomen it caought me totally off guard - hehe better said trousers down :D

I ran out of health pots because - hehe greed can be dangerous - I throwed out a lot to make room for more runes. Then suddenly all my screen went blank with cool effects. All I knew that I was surrounded with dab guys and I saw HP going down. Hehe I forgot even about alt +f4 so all I could do is running in circles while screaming.

Hehe I managed somehow to save my skin tough. It was quite funny - looking back now :lol: