The Sun is Rising

Hallo, guys and ladies!

It is 6 am here and I am waiting for the sun again (I think it is 5 sunrises in a row :D ). Dunno what I do, but I either have too much work(not that often), or I just cannot fall asleep, ... so I am alone in the suite, and probably in the whole dorm.

Last year I though it was OGame that drove me to these late hours, but now I just think it is my insanity :PP or the coke I drank with my dinner (though I was watching so it will last me till 5 am, not after 6... :) ).

OK, enough from me, I guess I'll watch a movie and go buy some coffee before my classes. Anyone wants some too?

-dn

hehe Dick I feel for you! I'm up every weekday at 5.45 :s unless ofc I throw the alarm across the room and sneak in some more zzz's. So I'll join you for a coffee :D Soon your body clock will alter and you'll just keep waking up at that time :) *hides*

:D

Ahhh, Dick I feel for you!

lol, with my recent change in work hours, I found myself often in the morning up and early with noone to talk to and feeling rather lonely. lol, yah...my six am forum postings went on the increase and I found a way to use up that thirty minutes I'd build into that early bird coffee catch.

Consider staying away from all kinds of caffeine anywhere close to six hours before going to bed. You may be particularly sensitive to it's effects and also how's the light situation in your room?

Getting heavy drapes or blinds could really help with keeping out mister sunny and let you sleep longer.

Good luck with the sleeping.

:P

gogo

I used to stay up late, but lately, just cant - need to get up early (6 am), so after few days staying later, im just passing out around 11 pm, unless im sitting in front of tv and feeling too tired to do anything - get some coffee and smoke few cigaretes - usually they make me sleepy :Just_Cuz_21:

Oh Im sorry! Normally I only get 5-6 hours a sleep a night at the most... took some time but Ive trained my body to crash hard for it :Just_Cuz_21: I do the same as well gintukas, makes me sleepy as well ;)

Lately I've been getting in at three am in the morning. I'm so zonked, I have just a few minutes to check out the forum then the zzzzzz's hit me.

Grateful for it actually. And if I ever have a tuff time falling asleep, a few fake yawns and a book in bed is enough to bring on the sandman.

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guyz.... again!

It is again early morning and I realized for the last 3 weeks, I haven't seen the sun rises 4 times :PPP This time I woke before it rose... Funny hting is that I have class in the afternoon today, and I could sleep through the whole morning. Ah, whatever.

Now I'm listening to the Garbages (trying to wake up someone around :hugs: ) and trying to figure out how to make an energy saving cup cleaner... actually my part is figuring out the nozzle. Which won't be that hard, but I need to to wait for the workshop to offer... gosh, you think when MIT is an engineering school the machine shops will be open most of the time... no. We have almost 24h libraries, and the shops are open mere 8h... grrrr, we're not book worm....

Whatever! More time for myself here :) .. I'm so enjoying the orange juice I both yesterday.. It's made in Bulgaria :PP We have no orange gardens in Bulgaria and ... yeah, I guess it is so crappy (as in not-organic, not-natural crappy), but I love it. (It is written all in Bulgarian :PP).

And the weather is so nice... sunny, yet chilly. It is the best I can imagine. Bright and colourful day, with the cold air that gives you freshness. :hugs:

I think I'm gonna head for the shop now, to make a nozzle ;)

-your feathery smurf

Edited by dicknail