Important guideline regarding our Clan Tag for Sacred

Hello everyone

Clan D.a.r.k Sacred is a growing clan. As such we would like everyone, candidate and full member a like to wear their tag in this way [D.a.r.k] Once everyone has their tag formatted this way Csaszar will also be running a ladder thread for everyone in the clan. Due to the way the search works the clan tag has to be the same for everyone. :thumbsup:

The idea isn't about raising competition within us but to inspire all the clan members.

This thread can give us all valuable information - through accessing Sacred International Highscore about our chars. Seeing which type of chars and what level could be useful when planning excess item distribution. The "ladder thread" would be updated every 2 weeks and would cover every member of the [D.a.r.k] Clan.

We hope that this will indeed be fun and used to inspire each and everyone of us playing in [D.a.r.k] In order for the thread to run please make sure your clan tag is : [D.a.r.k]

Best of wishes to Csaszar and everyone else with success on the ladder.

The D.a.r.k Team

De-Dot Da Dot!

lol, and so goes the dot...we knew him well...alas... :woot:

As Mentionned up above, we're now trying to inspire the creation of some skilled high levelled toons with some great new ladder organization. Our leading high level leader, Csaszar is going to help out with the inspiration and organization of the Site Ladder. It was at Csaszar's suggestion that a uniformity of tagging be used and this will help him when doing searches for all you guys on the HC ladder.

Thanks Csaszar and to everyone else...please don't forget your correct tags and have fun with the levelling!

Let's see [D.a.r.k] ruling the roost...

To the top!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Fare thee well little dot, you served us well! :woot:

Looks like I've got some renaming to do of all my characters in Sacred. Loving our new tag look! Cheers Csaszar for this excellent suggestion and looking forward to some ladder action! :thumbsup:

And here on my 1st toon I thought I erred with no dot after the k. Maybe I started something there. . .

I'll be updating the names next time I'm in game.

Oh my, we're an actual group now, a Cult, maybe we can get some groupies to have fun with, play some tetris or so...

How about raising some statues? Hmm... plot development anyone?

Sylph

PS

I still need to change the last dot though, I only saw this post untill today.

A very good idea aswell csaz, you have my compliments.

*goes developing secrets*